Girls, Am I boring?

I am an 18 year old guy who doesn't smoke or drink. I go to parties rarely (only to hang with/make friends). I am very hardworking. I love travelling. I love basketball and want to try out martial arts! I love video games as well. I enjoy action, superhero, and comedy movies. I like technology and will major in computer science. I am adventurorus and always up for fun. I love helping people. And I am loyal. I always smile and wave, hold doors open, and help you if you need it. But, am socially awkward, shy (once we become good friends/you get to know me, I won't shut up), 160 lbs, Indian, 5 foot 8, and am not too funny (may make a small joke here and there). I am NOT perverted.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound boring at all. If anything it's a breath of fresh air from all those typical guys who just drink and are too loud and boisterous

What Girls Said 11

• You sound really chill to me. :) I would hang out with you!

• Everyone has the capacity to be exciting, you make yourself boring by not flaunting your personality (shyness and all)

• U sound cool

• No that's awesome! Keep up being awesome.

• I already said you weren't boring :(. People just don't see the awesome person in you, like I do. Come to the dark side lol

• I'd like that you don't talk constantly, and I think you picked a really good college major!

• Sounds like a good person to me

• You sound 😎. You just aren't a party all night type person.

• You sound like someone typical for your age. You're fine

• 100% legit dating someone very very similar to you.

• You do not sound boring, but if you're trying to appeal to others who do not share your interests, you will seem boring to them.