Are Portuguese girl attractive?

I'm not Portuguese, but I had 2 families of Portuguese asking me if I come from Portugal or my parents, grand parents or so.
I'm not Portuguese, I have light skin (more tan in summer but I'm never really tanned to be brown), my eyes are light brown, my hair are brown, my lips are pretty big and I'm average size.
I don't know any Portuguese girls of my age, but I had Portuguese guys who seemed to be attracted by me.
My mom is 1/4 Spanish, she tan fast, brown hair, brown eyes, my dad is a mix of German, Italian, east Europe country, he's dark blonde with blue eyes.
An Ederly woman thinks I'm pretty and I look like an Italian idol (I mean kinda like Mona Lisa not a singer or actress).

Updates:
I asked because all I see when I think about Portuguese women is my old neighbor
What I found on web about Portuguese woman
"Portuguese women are very curvy. They typically have tanned skin, long dark brown wavy hair, and a shorter stature. They have an exotic look about them. They take very good care of themselves and are extremely feminine. They all love flashy flamboyant clothing and jewelry. Even though they are naturally flawless, they accentuate their features with a lot of cosmetics. Overall they are considered high maintenance."

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure they are, as attractive people come from all over the world.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some are attractive, yes. There are beautiful women all over. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 11

• Every part of the world and every group of people have attractive and unattractive people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I think portugese girls are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • There are attractive girls in every part of the world. If Portuguese girls weren't attractive, there wouldn't be so many Portuguese.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be. Girls from anywhere can be attractive. Just depends on the girl. You might have a southern European look which Southern European men are familiar with though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

There's attractive people in all races from what I've seen

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, all girls from European countrys are similiar. It doesn't really matter if its Portuguese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are usually very attractive and hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • What do Portuguese girls look like, other than Caucasian? How could I tell a Portuguese ethnic girl from Portugal from say, Spanish ethnic girl, or Italian?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know excepted they might be more tan because they are Southern Europe maybe

• Ok. The Spanish and Italians are Southern European also and can be darker (for Caucasians). So I guess I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a ethnic Portuguese and any other Caucasian, just by looking.

Thanks.

• I ain't got no type!! bad bitches is the only thing that i like.
    ~Rae Sremmurd

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, there are Portuguese girls who are attractive and others who aren't. Just like in every country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea to be honest.

My boyfriend is Portuguese and lives there. He has never talked about other Portuguese girls. I've asked him why he's never dated one. He said he's never cared about them.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are some Portuguese people that are pale and have blonde hair. I make jokes about that to him saying he's lying. :D

His friend and mine Dias is pretty pale and he's awesome. :)

• they can be pretty and so ugly too
    can not generalize them

0|0
    0|0