I am very insecure, and I was wondering, am I ugly?

I feel so insecure, if I ask this question of course my friends would say no because, duh they are my friends, but please be honest am I ugly? Please give me your full answer... I was dared to do this, and I hope I do get some answers thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Look chubby

Most Helpful Girl

• ok this is soo weird you look like a copy of a friend of mine o. O xD lol
    like a younger copy though

and no babe you are not ugly
    its just,,,, well your age lol i think all girls at this age get insecurities about stuff that are only in their minds sometimes
    and they compare themselves to older women and stuff... etc
    i guess it's normal...

but no you are not ugly, not in the slightest ^_^

What Guys Said 11

• No, I don't think you are ugly. As far as insecurities are concerned you need to make yourself more confident, you need to identify and work on your insecurities.

• You are beautiful

• What are you 14 - No need to worry you are very cute

• Well yea kind of, And fat.

• Yea a little but not that bad

I've seen much worse

• I dont think your ugly, i find you quite attractive :) you have beautiful eyes and a lovely smile :)

• No u r adorable.

• yup kinda, but you can still work on it

• she is 14 really? just be respectful.

• @lonelylillie13 that's why I said that she can work on it by losing some weight

• pretty chracteristics overall... .

• I wouldn't fuck, but you're not ugly af, just kinda chubby looking.

• You are ugly now but if you loose weight it may change and a few years will make your face more girly I think

What Girls Said 9

• No one is ugly. No need to ask people what they think of you. Love yourself for what you are and others will too :)

• thumbs up to that

• It's mostly the guys saying ugly and fat and not many girls. At least most of these girls have common sense and most of these guys don't.

• To be honest, there really isn't anyone "ugly" when you google that word on images what you'll find is people who have been photoshopped and distorted for humour, and you can easily tell that without the photoshop they are just normal people. Or one might be really "fat", but anyone can just lose weight and look much better.

• you're not ugly at all

• Nobody can say you're beautiful or ugly or average! Everyone has their our mind about beauty!
    If you feel insecure, then work out or cut your hair, different make up. Try to find something that makes you feel better!

• You are not ugly, girl. You are quite cute :)

• of course you aren't. you look fine!!!

• No you're not ugly at all... you are really pretty :)

• no you are not ugly!

• Yes and fat. Sorry but its a slice of brutal honesty u asked for😊