Dark eyed girls unattractive?

I feel ugly cause I have dark brown which looks almost Black... My boyfriend always checks out white girls. He even asked me to get a colored contacts and dye my hair... I feel like I'm very unattractive... Are? we Asian girls really undesirable? Dark eyes isn't pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have brown eyes & many people with coloured eyes always tell me that they wished they had my eye colour! Don't ever think that you're ugly because you're not. Your boyfriend is being a douche tbh, he shouldn't be forcing you to change into someone you're not. He should love you for who you are and if this keeps going on, I think you should break it off. I honestly think Asians are beautiful people :) And eye colour shouldn't determine who you are as a person. You deserve someone so much better that'll love you for your qualities, don't let a man bring you down :)

• Tahnk you do much... You are right..:-)

• My Daughter Has Brown Eyes, she know how to use those puppy dog eyes on me, i Crumbled every time lol

• @Scott0730 LO.. Thats So cute!!

What Guys Said 12

• My cousin is married to a Filipino girl, and a guy I've known since I was 10 married a girl adopted from Vietnam. I've seen plenty of attractive Asian girls. If you dress cutely, are fit, and have long hair, it will also majorly boost your looks.

• Before I got into relationship with him, I was very happy with the way I looked. I dress cutely, I have long hair, but he never pays me any compliment.. makes me feel undesirable sometimes

• Most smart guys are not going to be free with compliments. We learn from dating experience, that if you only give compliments sometimes, girls value them far more.

• But he says he wants me to color my hair and get color contacts that does mean he doesn't find me cute. right?

• I'm a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and I am most attracted to girls with really dark brown eyes.

• I personally don't mind. Also, you have what you have. Groom right, stay fit and remain a positive person and that's your best. You will attract those who do the same.

Worrying about these things never helped anyone.

• My wife has eyes like that and I like them.

• Thank you so much for answering!

• as an indian guy, i would say those are the loveliest features: dark hair, dark eyes, brownish white skin etc

• I'm a white guy, my girlfriend is Japanese. I love dark eyes and black hair so yeah. In fact, her eyes are so dark you can hardly tell the difference between her pupils and iris and she looks absolutely fantastic.

• Dark eyes are the best wtf. I wouldn't change my almost black eyes for anything in the world.

• Eeeehhh I love dark eyed brunette girls

• Thank you so much..

• Wow, I Think Asian Girls are some of the Sexiest Girls in the World

• Different people are into different things. I myself don't care too much about eye color or hair color unless they are extremely weird - like bright pink hair or those contacts that are weird colors (like yellow?).

• Thank you so much for your input

• Pure black eyes which hardly anyone encounter are exotic and best beautiful

• Black/dark brown eyes are best for me

• Na, my ex had really dark eyes and I really liked it!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry to say this, but your boyfriend is a major d*ck. I would have broken up with this guy, if he would want or try to change my appareance like that. You're with the wrong person.

Brown eyes are as desirable as blue, green or grey eyes. I've met a lot of people who love brown eyes combined with dark hair and so on... and beauty is different for each of us.

I've got brown eyes too, but people call me pretty. And in the end, I tell myself that I am, because that's what each person should do to themselves here and there. Just start liking yourself, you are perfectly fine and beautiful the way you are. And think it this way: if we all would look the same, wouldn't that be boring?

It's just beautiful that humans vary so much! Really, stay confident ☆ (:

• true.. Thank you so much!

• Let's cry together, my eyes are very dark too :(

• Dark eyes are not unattractive.
    You'll learn to love them. I used to hate my eye color too.

• Since when does eye color really matter?

• Brown is fine but dark brown to almost black is unattractive in my opinion.