Do you have stretch marks?

& what do you think of people with stretch marks?

• i have stretch marks
    69% (41)74% (20)71% (61)Vote
  • i do not have stretch marks
    31% (18)26% (7)29% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, I used to have really bad ones on my calves. They're barely even noticeable now.
    The only visible ones now are where my hips are and near my armpits above the biceps

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Stretch marksmare badass in my opinion.. They're a sign of phyical growth for example: weight gain, Muscle growth, losing weight too fast...

They are tiger stripes of sexiness

5|0
    0|0
  • people who presume perfection are fools... very few peopel in the world EVER have flawless bodies.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do have. Almost everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my weight fluctuates a lot. 5-6 years ago I was a chubster, then I lost it all, now I'm gaining it all in muscle, but lapsing inbetween. Stretch marks are a sign of progress ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a girl with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little, on the side of my stomach :) don't worry about them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I accept any woman with them.
    I see past imperfections and would accept her as is

0|0
    0|0
  • I was skinny until I turned 21, then I gained like 50 pounds which didn't even look so bad on me cause I just look *slightly* chubby, enough so that you couldn't say I have an "average" body anymore. I lost all the weight now but it left faint stretch marks on my ass and thighs, and more noticeable ones right above my armpits (they're small but I hate em).

I've dated girls with stretch marks, it's not really a big deal. Usually she was so pretty anyways I just didn't care. If a girl has a really nice firm butt and body who cares if there are lines on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... just a bad attitude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they don't bother me on me or other people.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Pretty much most women have stretch marks - including models and celebrities.

Adriana Lima, Candice Swanopoel, Behati, Angelina Jolie, ... and the list of beautiful women paid large sums of money for their looks goes on.

My point being that they shouldn't be considered a "flaw" or embarrassing

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people have stretch marks because we generally grow in spurts in our pre and pubescent years. For girls/women especially, stretch marks around the breasts and hips are something most of us have.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks on my hips and breasts a bit. They both grew super fast in all of a sudden so that's why. I'm not ashamed of them. It's normal to have stretch marks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I don't care anymore. They're just there. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Luckily I don't have them. But I don't think stretch marks are that big of a deal, unless crazily excessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh come on, most people do. I don't think anything, just that they grew quickly there

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a bit on my boobs cause they grew super fast when i was younger

1|0
    0|0
  • They're like any other scar, really. It's no big deal. We're all human and not perfect.
    I hate the stereotype that only fat people get them, that is not true at all. My ex had them all up his back because he grew really tall and didn't gain any weight from it (5'11", 120 lbs soaking wet) so all kinds of people get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get the white kind, i've had them on my hips before. I gain my weight in my hips/butt and boobs. I don't care if people have them or see the big deal at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have 'em & proud.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most people have them big or skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very light colored ones on my hips. I think I got them when I started puberty.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup I do :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of them, it's as normal as normal can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks on the sides of my stomach and on my breast :(. I don't like them :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have them. It's not a huge deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, pretty severely between my legs, but no shame since everyone knows that they're just stretch marks and I they're hardly notices since they're BETWEEN my legs. Legs closed;problem solved. #teamstretchmark

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have them.
    They're just there. I don't think much of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't have any I think... but I don't see why it should be a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't have stretch marks

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not have stretch marks and I don't like them at all. They're not attractive

0|0
    6|2
  • The thing about stretch marks is it can be from tissue scars (if you gain weight) or it can actually be hereditary, which sucks because even if you are skinny, you can still get them. :/

0|0
    0|0