Girls, please rate me? I know I asked this before but I grew my hair out so I ask again? If you say not your type please explain?

• You are attractive.
    23% (7)
  • Your attractive but not my type. (Explain.)
    42% (13)
  • Your not attractive.
    35% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not my type & that's why you're not attractive to me. Sorry if I'm being harsh but I'm just being honest.

What Girls Said 7

• You are attractive, I like your eyes and smile :) you don't have to worry about it honey cuz you're perfect just the way you are x3 :* ♥ Cheers

• I think you're cute:) Why is your mustache way lighter than the rest of your hair though?

• Above average- 9/10 , but that mustache... no. I don't like it at all.

• you look cute but i keep hearing the voice from wallace&gromit in my head.."Cheese Gromit!" hahahah

• I think you are attractive, but your photo angle isn't flattering :') try taking a few from different angles and it looks like you are grimacing, smile without your teeth :) but you as a person I believe is attractive!!

• Putting it anon because I have a boyfriend and he's on GAG... lol.. But you're attractive. Good complexion, Good hair, white teeth, sexy eyes... you're above average. I don't understand these ladies voting :/

• You look like a dog smiling

• That was really mean. You can't stand by your comment by not being anonymous?

• @polswedgirl That's why I am anon because I had to tell the truth.