Is she beautiful? or'?

is she beautiful? or'?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• She is beautiful, yes.

• She's cute

• she is fine

• *in an opera voice* GORGEOUS!

• She's really pretty.

• Yes she is.

• Yeah i think she is

• Yeah she's very beautiful :D

• She kinda looks like Nina Dobrev. I say yes :) pretty.

• Yes, very!

• so bright <3

What Guys Said 10

• Doesn't anyone else think it's a little weird to come on here and post a picture of your love interest and ask if she is pretty? Why the fuck would anyone do that? Why would any woman want her love interest posting her pictures on here and then asking the brilliant mind of the internet how she looks?

I just don't get it.

Sure if she wants to post great have at it, but otherwise... wtf?

• She's pretty adorable, in my book.

• Very beautiful. Very beautiful.

• She is very attractive

• She needs to do summat about that oily skin.

• She has a bubbly happy look to her, and a beautiful smile, she's gorgeous! But in my opinion, anyone who's smiling is attractive

• Yes extremely

• what right does one have to share another individuals pictures on this site?

wtf

• your girlfriend is buff

• nah she's not my girlfriend lol.. i wish she was.. but im not giving up ima hit on her... even tho we are friends...

• That's the talk

• Id probably think so if I weren't force fed this look in mainstream media, social media, every magazine, billboard and advertisement, not to mention 95% of the girls in my community and city and some 80% in this country look like this.

It's like this look is chicken and I'm craving beef, pork, lamb and veal, now that I'm aware they exist and far more gorgeous than i was lead to believe until I got out into the real world myself.

Sorry about my rant. I'm sure she's lovely. I'm just pissed that I'd been brain fucked with imagery my whole freskin life, lied to through brainwashing and basically programmed to accept certain things. Now, and I know it's unfair, but I have to shut off an option because i seriously don't know if i actually like a certain thing, or if I think i do because I've been subliminally, visually brainwashed into thinking i do, subconsciously told that's what I like. And then living in a community and city that backed it up. So i just turn from it altogether and look at that beauty that i was mr beg shown --- all over the world and in some cases just across the county, across the state, the country or international date line.

Sorry just disregard.