Thinking about modeling for side cash?

Do you think i could model? I'm trying to earn some extra money but not sure if i'd meet requirements or not. I'm 5'11 ft weigh 180 pounds, dont know what else a modeling company would need. Any advice? Just trying to see if I'm being realistic.

http://tinypic.com/r/snyo85/8

• Yes
    67% (10)15% (2)43% (12)Vote
  • Maybe
    13% (2)69% (9)39% (11)Vote
  • No
    20% (3)16% (2)18% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
bump

1|1
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man! You're on the older side to just start out. Luckily you look young. I think you'd be able to do catalogue stuff to build your portfolio. Ask local photographers if they need models as well.

Where do you live?

0|1
    0|0
    • Im in Santa Barbara right now but will go to NYC in 2 weeks
      What do you mean by catalogue?

• Show All
    • Also, find a good photographer and ask them to build you a portfolio. A photographer will either make or break your career so make sure it's a good one and let them know what type of modeling you want to do. Find pictures online so they know exactly what look you're going for.

• Thanks, man. I appreciate the help.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow! Yes you are hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's normal modeling sure I suppose, but I think you have to be six feet tall or is that just for the elite xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Duuude go for ittt! Why are you even asking, you gorgeous creature?

1|1
    0|0
  • no get over yourself.

0|1
    2|1
    • stop trolling :) he's a model trust me

• Show All
    • haha you bet, my point as you make the assumption i suck, i feel the same of you. Really though you do not know me, i do not know you. Good day.

• I never said you sucked. I think you're rude and judgmental though.

What Guys Said 4

• Possibly but male models don't really make that much money from what I understand. Also there's not as much demand for them as there is for female models.

Maybe try and become a photographer. It probably pays better plus really attractive girls might pose in lingerie or get naked for you to take their picture.

sounds a lot better than being a male model

0|2
    0|0
  • You ripped, go for it

0|1
    0|0
  • you have the look 100% need help sending emails?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is definitely in great shape and you are good looking but I don't know what male model agencies look for exactly. You might be close but not quite fit the bill.

0|0
    0|0