Gagers think I'm more attractive than Rhianna?

So I asked a how do I look question with glasses and I got 56%. Then without glasses I got a 100%. Me in jeans I got a 77%. I thought it was decent ratings, nothing special. Then out of Boredom I did a poll on how amazingly beautiful Rhianna is. She's my obession, not my role model lol but who I want to look like. For some weird reason, she got lower ratings than me- only 38%. I don't get it. Somebody please explain this to me?

• Yeah that's probably not true. Just a happenstance
  • It's true.. Go and strut your stuff
  • people are extra critical of celebrities
  • Other (plz help me out and explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you shine bright like a diamond?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sure I guess you look better than her

What Guys Said 6

• Rhianna is ugly as Hell

• They aren't answering rhiannas question are they?

• Where's the rest of your face, I don't get it

• I wasn't asking a how do I look question. I just wanted to see if my assumption is true

• How do you know if it's true if we can't compare your whole face with hers

• Neither you nor rhinana are attractive.

• Guys don't like rich and bitchy girls.

• People pretty much rate everyone a really high rating on here because they don't want to be mean.

• No that's not true. My friend posted on here and they were really mean to her. You must not look in the how do look section lol

• Sometimes that's the case but generally the average looking people get rated really high. Good looking people get rated pretty low and they get the trashy comments. And the not good looking people get some high ones to be nice and some low ratings that are accurate or super low to be mean

What Girls Said 8

• No offense but your face can barely even be seen. Rihanna is gorgeous and you seem to be trying to fluff up your ego by convincing yourself that you're even more beautiful? Just accept yourself as you are without feeling the need to compare yourself to other women.

• You should not care about this stuff..

• Just cause the percentages are different doesn't necessarily mean anything... one could have had way more people vote than the other which would effect it

• Lol omg what a cute question... It comes down to the number of people voting.

• Mate rihanna (how it's actually spelt js) is pure FIYA

• People are extra critical on celebrities, that's for sure.

• People are just hateful towards celebrities.. If i were to ask if I was better looking than Kim k of course they'll say yes.

• It seems like people usually use a different scale for celebrities. I've noticed this as well.