Girls, Are these photos bad that I sent to my girlfriend who is away?

Photo #1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm47w4s7149fpag/Photo%20on%208-5-15%20at%205.33%20PM.jpg?dl=0

Photo #2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll7rbfqtolt2gck/Photo%20on%208-5-15%20at%205.34%20PM%20%233.jpg?dl=0

Also - I think I am still skinny despite putting on +25 lbs since last year thanks to working out and diet. I could use another ~20 lbs of mass and muscle right? I'm trying really hard to get there.

I can elaborate further on why I sent these to her if anyone is interested.

Thank you!

• Yes you look bad
    21% (4)
  • No you look ok / good
    79% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If you vote that I look bad can you explain why please?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good and what the heck, is it just me or do you resemble Ryan Gosling?

• Hah I wish. I wonder why I have a vote saying I look bad then :~)

I gave you a birthday wish by the way. Happy B-Day.

• Maybe they she didn't read the words properl. Sometimes I vote for the wrong choice too.

And you do look like him. When I first clicked , I thought this was a troll question or something, lol.

And birthday wish? Lol , thanks for giving it in advance.

• Oh sorry I assumed you were a different user! Your opinion is even better then. I wish you the same one I just gave to another user on here. Thanks again so much!

What Girls Said 3

• Nah they look fine, and good for you

• Would you consider me skinny? I'm looking to pack on another 15 lbs at least.

• Oh and I forgot to add to the post - I'm just shy of 6 feet and now almost 149 lbs.

• lean, not skinny. packing on 15 muscle wouldn't hurt

• The pose is awkward and unnatural and the sunglasses are odd. Everything else is completely normal. In short, you look fine!

• Am I not attractive in the photo? Thanks for explaining why I look bad lol

• They are just a bit awkward like why are you wearing sunglasses inside? and then there's the weird "thug" pose? I just think you could be a bit more natural and force it less.

• I care to know because I love the girl I'm with an worry that I'm not enough for her in the looks department. It would be really nice to know that I'm not a 6/10 like I've been told in the past (before I put on the little muscle I have)

• there is nothing wrong with you but basically I can;t even see most of your face because of the glasses so I have no idea what you look like.