Guys, Would You Find Me Attractive?

I am told I have a nice body and yet I still know I'm ugly (like I have flaws, body hair and broken nose and all that)
My nose was broken in gr.5 when this group of girls smashed my face into this basketball pole, and I sorta got them back at it, which is why I feel like I don't need surgery to fix my nose since I worked hard to stop them from ever bullying me again. Since then when people make fun of me for it, I can't really explain to them what happened, so I just suck it up and in the end I get emotionally hurt..
My body hair, I was born with -_- can't do nothing about that~ well, look at my other post on that
I'm a size 34B, my waist is 24 inches, and my waist is 34 inches
Pretty much it, I have a boyfriend but we haven't been talking lately so I can't ask him this or for reassurance...
Guys, Would You Find Me Attractive?
Dis be me^ x. x

Whoopsie... I wrote waist twice, the third measurement is for my hip

22

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, you are not ugly! That's a terrible thing to say!
    Secondly, you're only 14 and haven't even fully blossomed yet.
    Thirdly, body hair isn't a flaw. Most people have it. And it can be removed!
    Basically, don't let anybody bring you down! Believe in yourself and you'll go far! :)

• I do know it's really bad, I would never ever call anything/one ugly but it seems like I've sorta learned from people who called me that..."blossomed" XD... Body hair, like I said, I've been taught it is a flaw, but since it's natural I'll beleive you... So, really thank you so much, I understand...-w-

• Thank you for MHO!! best of luck to you ♥ don't let the other people bring you down! Believe in yourself!

• Aw thank you and tbh you did help me out the most <3
      I even feel like I regret posting this in the first place! There's so much more important questions I need answered and this is what I ask -_-

What Guys Said 21

• I think you look great. But health wise you should get your nose checked out. I had a nose related accident and for years i struggled to breath when i lied on my side. Turned out i had a deviated septum which would obstruct one of my nasal passages (depending which way I would lie). So you should get that checked out :)

• Yeah, I actually can't breath through one side (very badly damaged) and like, I can feel the bone in the wrong way, when I compare it to others... I have a lot of broken bones lmao I'll get it checked and thank you~

• I think you look cute

• You look pretty cute, to me!
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You're definitely not ugly. Not by a long shot. :)

• Can't tell your nose is messed up.
    6/10
    You're not bad looking.

• you're too young for me to be completely honest. but you look fine to me.

• Everyone has flaws, without exception. You're very pretty and will probably get prettier the coat you get to adulthood.

• Why would people be staring at your nose when you got such gorgeous eyes!
    In my opinion I think getting some bigger framed glasses will get some attention off your nose and draw the attention to your eyes, but you look beautiful as you are now.

• Ah, thanks for your opinion ^^ I'm gonna try getting new glasses since.. I haven't really gotten the chance to choose them for myself, it's usually a relative... I have no clue why

• are you of indian origin? And yeah, you look fine

• Well, you could say that I guess. My parents come from pakistan, but I've never been there... would love to though. And thank you

• Hate me? Go ahead, I wouldn't mind... But, why because of my origin? I'm pretty sure we're strangers...

• its just a joke -_-. Its just common notion that indians hate pakis and vice versa lol. I personally don't care much

• You look good. can't really tell if you have a broken nose.

• You are nice looking

• Very cute. You sound a little depressed

• Thanks, and well I do have depression so... of course XD

• Exactly the same reason I take them. I was miserable for years. Finally got help and I feel good now

• Good you're doing well ^^

• your soo very beautiful

• I think you're pretty :)

• Take off the glasses

• Well, I won't be able to see... I'm pretty much blind, it's in my genes, but I'll get LASIK later on ^^

• Thanks, but I actually don't sleep well (insomnia and stuff) so I have bags, which my glasses do a good job of covering ^^ ayy

• Lol, ummm okay

• everybody has their own flaws, and they tend to notice them more than other people do. you look fine :)

• Thanks ^^ I think I'l notice them less later on >< probably after I talk about it, let it out XD

• Age: 14

Fml why.

• Pardon.-.
      Yes, 14, what about it?

• Attractive jail-bait? as in.. like on those "To Catch a Predator" things lmfao? This is most definitly jail-bait, this is a confidence deprived ugly damsel in distress XD

• Whoopsie! I meant most definitely not.-. come back lmao

• You're so cute 😍😉😜❤

• I Wanna kis you 😍

• you ARE attractive!!

• Looks like hotness is in your future, congrats. Don't get obese.

• Well, I love athletics and track so... Hopefully that won't happen, but I've had anorexia in the past, and it's still a little hooked to me so I'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about.

• Then you're all set.

• yeah super attractive!!