How do you feel about this piercing?

How do you feel about this piercing?
I got my helix pierced three times today. I'll soon be doing the other ear and changing it to classier jewelry once healed. It's a bit red in the picture.

I think it's a cute and discreet piercing. What is your opinion on piercings of this sort? Ex anything on the ear that's not just the lobe

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, its one of the better ones. That, along with a regular ear piercing, and MAYBE a belly button piercing are okay. Well, or the tiny one on the side of the nose.

• Thanks :) I agree with you for the most part On Behalf of the other piercings, I personally wouldn't get anything other than my ears but some people can pull it off wonderfully in my own opinion

• I usually don't like this, but it looks cute on you. I wouldn't do any more tho. by the way, I love that cute dimple on your cheek in the first pic

• Thank you. I agree, I'm content with the three. I don't want to have too much going on in one ear haha. Oh and also thanks I never really thought anything of my dimples :)

• It's cute and funky

Like it

• Thank you!

• Also looks like you have a small dimple... I love when there's a pricing right on it

• It's meh.

I've seen it on a lot of chicks; It's not impressive, but that's what you're going for.

• Thanks for your input. Indeed, I didn't really want anything too flashy or noticeable. Just a bit more daring than a lobe piercing, but still not too out of the ordinary :)

• Looks really nice,
    It suits you:)

• Thank you, you live up to your username :)

• It is so cute!!! Did it hurt?

• Thank you so much :) the pain wasn't too bad! Just played on my phone and tried to keep my mind elsewhere

• Your welcome! That is a great idea!!

• Not a big fan of piercings. You're cute already you don't need piercings.

• thank you for your opinion. im personally not a huge fan of piercings either, not on myself at least. just wanted to spice it up i guess :)

• I love your lookint, u r cute. <3

What Girls Said 2

• cute! I love ear piercings. :) You're beautiful by the way.

• It's really cool! But it must've hurt a ton!

• It wasn't too bad actually! I just played bubble shooter on my phone and tried not to think about the needle going through my ear lol :,)