How do you feel about this piercing?

How do you feel about this piercing?
I got my helix pierced three times today. I'll soon be doing the other ear and changing it to classier jewelry once healed. It's a bit red in the picture.

I think it's a cute and discreet piercing. What is your opinion on piercings of this sort? Ex anything on the ear that's not just the lobe

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, its one of the better ones. That, along with a regular ear piercing, and MAYBE a belly button piercing are okay. Well, or the tiny one on the side of the nose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) I agree with you for the most part On Behalf of the other piercings, I personally wouldn't get anything other than my ears but some people can pull it off wonderfully in my own opinion

• I usually don't like this, but it looks cute on you. I wouldn't do any more tho. by the way, I love that cute dimple on your cheek in the first pic

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I agree, I'm content with the three. I don't want to have too much going on in one ear haha. Oh and also thanks I never really thought anything of my dimples :)

• It's cute and funky

Like it

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!

• Also looks like you have a small dimple... I love when there's a pricing right on it

• It's meh.

I've seen it on a lot of chicks; It's not impressive, but that's what you're going for.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your input. Indeed, I didn't really want anything too flashy or noticeable. Just a bit more daring than a lobe piercing, but still not too out of the ordinary :)

• Looks really nice,
    It suits you:)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, you live up to your username :)

• It is so cute!!! Did it hurt?

1|0
    0|1
    • Thank you so much :) the pain wasn't too bad! Just played on my phone and tried to keep my mind elsewhere

• Your welcome! That is a great idea!!

• Not a big fan of piercings. You're cute already you don't need piercings.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you for your opinion. im personally not a huge fan of piercings either, not on myself at least. just wanted to spice it up i guess :)

• I love your lookint, u r cute. <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• cute! I love ear piercings. :) You're beautiful by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really cool! But it must've hurt a ton!

0|0
    0|0
    • It wasn't too bad actually! I just played bubble shooter on my phone and tried not to think about the needle going through my ear lol :,)