Is my body okay?

Is my body okay?
I'd prefer it if you were completely honest but please don't be a dick. I'm 5'8 and about 164lbs. So basically the question is, @ guys would you date me or am I too fat. And @ girls would you be friends with me?

Updates:
I don't actually have a camel toe you ass hole, these pants are like 6 years old so obviously they'd be too small. And all girls have a slight camel toe so don't be such a disgusting pig.

0|0
8|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy/girl that you can really have a GOOD relationship with, isn't going to be focused on your body, but rather who you are, and how you relate!! Being 'hot' is just a passing thing, and when you get older, what's left?
    I want a woman that I like to be with, sharing interests, being comfortable, together!! I HONESTLY DON'T care if she's a little 'cuddly/chubby', or if she has big, or small breasts! Maybe she wears glasses, or has crooked teeth!! I don't care, if we CONNECT!! I care about HER, and how we relate, and if I think about wanting to be with her, after work, at lunchtime, hating how many hours it will be, before being together!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OFC I would be your friend! I would never judge anyone based off of their body :D that's ridiculous & you look fine

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• All I see are thighs and this.

static.squarespace.com/.../camel%20foot.jpg

0|1
    1|2
  • You look like you have boy hips, and if it weren't for the lack of bulge and your knees in stance, I'd probably assume you were a boy.

1|1
    2|1
  • Your fine, dont think too much about your body. You are a normal girl, nothing ugly on you. Time will make you a nice woman, just eat healthy and do sports.
    Ok? Do you promisse?

1|0
    0|0
  • Whether I'd date you depends more on your face. But I guess you could look much better if you lost some weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ask if "body" is ok, but only post a pic waist down? ?

0|0
    1|0
  • I find u attractive ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look absolutely gorgeous. I think most guys would date you ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahah I don't get this you want to know if we would date you and all I see is not even half a body , pale legs and shorts that are too big for you

Try again lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I think the problem here is how untidy your room is. Clean your room young lady.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes it is very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not even fat at all.

You look absolutely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? You look fine here... show your top half and you'll get a better answer to your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice legs

0|0
    0|0
  • You look perfectly fine , you shouldn't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see your body to make an honest opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg you have the super beautifulest thighs ever. they r not fat. and your stomach is not fat either

0|0
    0|0
  • I would for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is amazing, Also your legs is hot, I want to taste it !

1|0
    0|0
  • your body is awesome looking, just awesome!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i don't know how people can say your fat, you look perfectly fine, if anything you look under weight :) whatever your comfortable with is what other people are going to have to get used too. :))

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl You're not fat at all! :) I wouldn't base our friendship on how you look, anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute legs and hips girl, but where's the rest of you?

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck you say your body but then you post your legs (which is a part of your body). What the hell? I might as well ask if my nose is okay looking then post a nostril. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat at all! You look perfectly healthy. But that room sure looks like it could use some organizing!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a 13 year olds body. Don't post pictures of yourself.

1|0
    1|1
  • I would never not be someone's friend because of their weight, I'm hardly one to judge! There's nothing wrong at all with your body, you're no where near fat and have a healthy BMI!! :-) x

0|0
    0|0