Guess my ethnicity... see pic link?

Pic

Updates:
If it makes a difference I'm 5'4" and have brown eyes. Interesting guesses so far
Here is another pic with natural lighting...m.flickr.com/#/photos/121595814@N05/19711777354/

1|0
9|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Geez... I dont know.. you look like a generic European to me. Romanian? You have thick eyebrows though hmm, Serbian? Albanian? Hungarian? Bosnian?

1|0
    0|0
    • DYING TO KNOW lol I don't know why but the suspense is killin every1

• Show All
    • OMGGGGG!!! Ahhhhh You look so much like my Lebanese friend but I dont know why I didn't get it. Im sorry for guessing so wrong and saying you look like a generic European lol. Arabs have the best eyebrows though. And your other mix is beautiful as well :)

• Lol it's ok... lebanon is so small a lot of people forget about it... I didn't take any offense

What Guys Said 14

• Some form of European maybe? The lighting is odd, so I can't really tell your skin tone. I want to say French, or Greek, but for all I know you could be a light skinned Latino or Hispanic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking probably German or at least around that area of Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you Scottish?

0|0
    0|0
  • Congradulations your white lmfao. Its almost impossible to tell if you have English, or polish, or russian blood.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually... I wouln't be considered white... at least by most white people. I'm 75% Lebanese, and the rest is a mix of fench and czech. My family only considers themselves Lebanese though... so the other part is disregarded

• Well im white and if you asked me on the street i would say you were white.

• Argentinian

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian or some other mediterrainean country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latin maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look British to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to guess, German

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep arab :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably way off lol, but I'd say from that like Eastern European almost Baltic region.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHITE lol jk, I think Serbian or Russian maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • you could be Greek or Brazil?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking Spain

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Israeli maybe?

2|0
    0|0
  • Italian! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish or Portuguese?

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian? Hm maybe Greek?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna guess Albanian

1|0
    0|0
  • Eastern or Southern European, maybe Albanian. Maybe part Greek or Czech or similar.

0|0
    0|0
    • You got some right... I am 12.5% Czech! the rest is 12.5% French, and 75% Lebanese

• Persian maybe. What's the answer?

0|0
    0|0
    • Close sort of...75% lebanese, and the rest is a mix of french and czech

• You look like a white girl who drew on 5 pounds of worth of eyebrows.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol... those are my real eyebrows... no pencil whatsoever... and they are actually very thin compared to how they would be if I didn't pluck. I'm not white so that's probably why I have those eyebrows.