Girls, How do I look? If I am ugly, then how do my clothes look?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly at all. You look cute, to make yourself look better- just exercise more. Wear formal clothes, it would look good on you

• Aww, thank you! And i agree that i need to exercise more. I think if i could just find interest in working out, my body could look amazing xD

• Thanks for MH, Turtle :)

What Girls Said 7

• a little dull... try some colour in your shirts instead :) a baby blue top would suit you better :)

• Your face is very good but your body is a little big.

• You look good! I just think the mustache clashes with your face, though it may look better if you grow a bit of a beard? Who knows! :)
    Your outfit is fine as well.

• Haha, i dont normally have a mustache, facial hair annoys me. But thank you very much =]

• Hm... I expected an ugly hideous person, but you lied to me. You look good.
    Ffs :(

• Damn it! Next time i swear i will be hideous xP But seriously, thank you very much 😘

• For real. When I read stuff like this I brace myself mentally... and then it's all a relief

• You look nice and your clothes look good

• You look decent and classy which is good

• You look nice. But your clothes are mediocre.