Do guys find Asian girls pretty?

I'm 17 years old and Asian. I know everybody has different opinions on what's attractive, but from time to time, I really think my "asian-ness" is holding me back (it's so stupid). Sometimes, I'm even ashamed to be Asian. I feel like most guys don't really go for Asian girls. What exactly makes us so undersirable? I hate being resentful of my ethnicity and background, but I really need to know so I can finally settle my enternal turmoil.

Thank you for your answers!

I'm Chinese! I know most people say Koreans and Japanese girls are prettier, so that adds to my insecurities :p

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be just not attractive as an individual... I certainly hope not, but it's a possibility. There are lots of beautiful chinese girls out there. Could it be a cultural thing like you expect boys to act a certain way (in your culture) but they act in a different way (because of their culture) ? I assume of course that you are not in China since being Asian wouldn't be a problem wouldn't it? :-)

Maybe you should be more of a go getter? Are you shy and introverted? Do you meet lots of guys or are you always doing stuff alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian girls are so pretty! I get jealous sometimes.

What Guys Said 27

• Yellow fever is real.

• Yes Asian girls can be very pretty. In my opinion many Asian girls have such beautiful personalities and I love that. :)

• They're cute and attractive but me and my non ghost colored friends think you only go for your own race or white guys but it doesn't stop me from approaching and giving a vegeta grin to other guys watching me but I assume they won't stick too long because we're non Asian

• I LOVE Asian girls. I work with one that I'm completely infatuated with at the moment.

The long silky black hair, the clear creamy skin.

Smart, kind, respectful and just flat out beautiful.

• There are a lot of guys who go for Asian girls so obviously yes.

There wouldn't be 4 billion people in Asia if guys didn't like screwing Asian girls.

• What the hell, the only people who don't find Asian girls pretty are racists', I think Asian girls are some of the most beautiful girls in the world

• Asian girls are pretty.
    All you need to have is confidence and not be ashamed of yourself.
    There are racists everywhere but no problem many people are not racist plus Asian girls are beautiful.

• i guess it depends on preference? i wouldn't say Asian girls are undesirable, not by far. But i go for girls i think would match with me, but since i'm quite the pussy, i dont talk to girls much outside my work sooooo lol

• uhhh yes lol

• I find them cute too. But... you dont need to be insecure, i suppose Asian guys prefer Asian girls so you may have a LOT of possible guys to choose. Even in Japan, i have read that japanese guys are somewhat desperate for women... i dunno.

• Asian women are gorgeous.

• Asian women are hot particularly thai's and Cambodian and i love japanese

• Sure
    There's a trend going on how white guys are into Asians big time

• I don't have a problem with Asian girls as long as they shave their pubic hair.

• Nothing wrong with Asian women. They arevery attractive!

• which country are you from? well good looking people are from all ethnicities so it really doesn't matter if you're Asian or not... for e. g. Lucy Liu is very hot

• I think Asian women are beautiful, the only thing holding you back is those negative thoughts.

• Yes XD i do

• a lot of Asian girls have very beaitufl legs and cute flat stomachs

• What nationality are you? I find most very attractive

• They're just cute. Not pretty.
    Why don't you link a photo of you so that we can tell.

• I find any girl of oriental culture attractive I'm a sucker for their eyes I don't know why

• Yeah I find Asian women attractive.

• technically I've been interested in Asians but they were both Arab

sorry but I have never liked a Chinese Korean Vietnamese you get the point type of girl in my life I don't know why

• I think the problem you may have is your worrying to much what others think of you personally. It is not your "asian-ness" that is holding you back but your own self worth and confidence. You are amazing don't ever think feel or act like your not.

• It depends from person to person

• well it depends how your figure looks and your face, If I can see that I can judge you better..

What Girls Said 4

• move to the Bay Area and you'll feel differently about this

• Asian girls can be really cute, I get totally envious sometimes lol

• Yes they do, of course they do :)

• hey, thanks for posting this q. I feel the same way and I get u. Some of these answers have really helped tho :)