Please rate me on a scale of 10. People say that I look good but can't seem to get many girls. Do they only say that because they dont wanna be mean?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hey I remember you you're that creepy guy in the picture! So again top two are creepy bottom I think girls would lose their pants over!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Just keep your hat in normal forward facing position. and you will be fine.

• You look like a douche with the hat on. Remove it. Then look like you're not trying so hard.
    Then after that go to college and get a degree and place yourself into a nice well tailored suit. And get yourself into a well paying job working from 8AM-5PM.
    Then we women will come a runnin'. In short, women want a man not a boy.

• No you look like a cool dude and you're certainly decent enough to get a girl.

You look like you're trying too hard, man, and that's not attractive. Be cool and self-accepting and you'll probably have more success with girls.

Also the hat to one side is a hard look to pull off. Only a very confident dude could do it. So lose the hat. :)