Do I look unfaithful? I mean does is seems that way from my looks alone?

Do i look unfaithful? I mean does is seems that way from my looks alone?

Updates:
I'm not Under 18 By the way

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if people looked "unfaithful" then nobody would risk getting cheated on. Am I right ladies and gents?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well its just like smoking... U know its bad for ya.. but people do it anyways

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know bro. What i know is that i should never judge someone based on his looks. And i learned that the hard way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Umhm.. But some are not insightful as you bro.

What Girls Said 7

• it's amazing what looks can communicate to us.

if I'm being honest, id say u look like someone i couldn't trust, but if u were to somehow prove urself trustworthy id definitely try to prove myself wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I have done a lot to prove myself trustworthy but time and again I'm blamed to be a manslut. Its really getting on my nerves lately.

• yeah i mean like i said, i wouldn't let that thought stop me from getting to know u in person.
      i dont think anyone thinks ur a manslut, but i dont know how much of a gentleman u r either. this is what most girls are looking for.

• you just look drunk.. no idea about unfaithful...

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine how to judge such a thing from looks alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. But its just that I have only been with 2 girls all of my life and both of them were always very suspicious about me being unfaithful. Neither did we had any communication gap and I really respected and loved them. And I never double dated or cheated on anyone.

• Okay, I hope this isn't true about your two girlfriends, but I have a theory:
      People who are themselves faithful tend to believe others are faithful unless they're proved wrong. People who are themselves cheaters tend to believe others are cheaters unless they're proved wrong.

• Hahah
    I don't judge on looks, bud

0|0
    0|0
    • lol Thats what we all say... esp. girls... But it gets into ur mind some way or the other

• my thoughts were literally 'another guy on GAG'

• i don't know anything about unfaithful or player because you look nothing like it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look like a bad boy and a player

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm is he really you?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, yes you do but I can be wrong because looks can be deceptive also.

0|0
    0|0
    • And yeah in my case they are totally deceptive.

• Nope. People only answer yes because you mentioned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're deffinitely not under 18.

0|0
    0|0