Girls, I have always wandered about if you find me attractive or not. I struggle with it more than I should. Appreciate some feedback?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very attractive and to know that you have insecurities about yourself a bit just gives you a bit more character. I think you seem like a super kind guy who is also regularly talked about from girls (us girls talk about allthe cute guys all the time to eeach other 😂)

What Girls Said 10

• You're very handsome and have a very winning smile. The only thing I didn't find so attractive about your picture were the white trousers... but that's just my personal taste. I don't think you have to worry about anything looks-wise. What do you feel insecure about? Are you really just worried you're not attractive, or is it more a general confidence problem?

• You absolutely are, you shouldn't have to worry about that. But attractive or not, looks fly out the window when someone knows you well enough.

• Thanks for the kind words, I've always been a nice bloke, I just haven't always felt like girls are that attracted to me.

• You are a handsome guy. It is hard to find self-love at times, especially when society tells us we have to meet certain requirements to be beautiful or handsome. There is truly someone for everyone. Do not stress it.

• You look good 👍🏼

• Well... Hella Yes you are!

• Wow. You have really nice eyes, and an adorable smile. Definitely attractive.

• You look kinda cute:-)

• You have a beautiful smile

• I find you attractive. you're eyes are amazing, and you're smile is brilliant. would you mind being my statue lol

• Yes I find you very attractive