Girls, what do you think of guys wearing bikini briefs for swimming?

I'm a guy and I would like to go swimming practices. So I prefer to wear bikini briefs there other than wearing conventional swimming trunks. Because bikini briefs are much sexier and easy to handle. Since swimming pool is a open place I have little bit of shame of wearing bikini briefs. Because girls are there. Anyway I want to know what is girls intention on guys wearing bikini briefs. I've attached a pic of bikini brief which I'm going to wear.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't like them. I think that trunks are much more attractive than them, they just look kinda weird. But if you like wearing them, you should.

What Girls Said 8

• WTF? Really? no way. It looks like you forgot to bring your trunks plus they will go TOTALLY see through.

• Please don't...

• They make me very uncomfortable

• uhhhh do what you want because its your body. to tell you the truth I don't really know what to think.

• Please don't

• it makes me very uncomfortable when men wear them

• Showing a bit too much there. What happening if you get a boner...

• Sexier? NOPE. Turn off.