How to get six packs?

i dont need to lose weight
im in the right weight only 1 kg over weight
and it seems like that kg is in my stomach and doesn't going anywhere
how can get six packs or get in shape at that spot

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not an expert at this but I work with two guys who are body builders and they use bodybuilding. com the forums are full of people who know that area well and give great advice on everything to do with working out and eating right. Sorry if this isn't the answer you're looking for but maybe you'll find it there!

Most Helpful Guy

• do abdominal workouts, and know, that whatever you come across online. there is no true shortcut to getting a sickpack. you have to work for it for a long time for results, since you gotta burn all the layer of fat over the stomack muscles.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• There's a video on YouTube called "get a six pack in 60 seconds", look it up.

Of course you won't get them as quickly, but I've done it every day for a month and I now have a solid 4 pack. I intend to carry on.

• I just ride down to the nearest beer store and buy one...

weknowmemes.com/.../...rink-beer-okay-yes-i-do.jpg

• Patience, training, hard work, and proper nutrition.

• Chances are you already have them, they're just hiding.

• No such thing as spot reduction man. Think you'd know this considering every trainer, website, book and forum say the same thing over and over.
    Intense cardio along with abdominal muscle building exercises e. g. crunches should do it.

• More stomach workout. Its hard work but you have to do it

• What do you call those leg pull ups? Do those and run a lot.