Tattoos and piercings. How do I look?

I'm usually very self conscious.

Tattoos and piercings. How do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dislike piercing but in your case it's no issue, you look very nice

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• You look ravishing ! Not sure about the tattoo though. Too obvious. You should have put it elsewhere...

• The tattoos itself are okay... I'm not fond of the placement of the work though. :(
    You have a really pretty face, I'm usually not a fan of those piercings but they work on you.
    It's too late now but I think the faith tattoo would've worked better on your inner forearm or wrists.
    You can't please them all. Be happy with your choices.

• Charming! Just don't do any more. No overkill.

• You look so pretty, I really like your eyes. But... I'm not actually a fan of tattoos and piercings 😕

• I think you use to much makeup.

Im going to be honest. So, trusst me.
    You are aa naturally a cute girl, theere's nno chance of you beeing ugly, none.
    I believe that if you try to be more natural in your looks, less makeup, your natural feminine chaarm will be noticed by guys. Guys do value girls that value her self.

• You look cute, I could live without the tattoo though.

• You're very gorgeous, you've got nothing to worry about.
    Very lovely eyes

• Very cute I love your style!!

• U r awesome

• I like tats, but the word faith sets off some sirens in my head. I'll go with: meh.

• Faith doesn't always mean religion or Jesus freak if that's what your sirens mean

• I'm just a 'question everything' type of guy. I don't really have faith in anything. So when I see that it either implies you are religious, or ignorant/ never questioning. But on the topic of your question, you do have nice skin and hair.

• Thank you. But I'm not religious or ignorant. And faith to me has nothing to do with not questioning things. I don't have blind faith in anything.

• you´re really hot... that tattoo though... damn that´s a real bummer.

• Haha tattoos are awesome
    Suits you 😊 by the way lovely eyes 😍

• those type of piercings are a turn off for me. it just looks weird.

What Girls Said 7