Would you consider me to be fat?

I am a female who is 5'8" and 137lbs, i have a 24 inch waist

Most Helpful Guy

• For a second there, I thought I read "size 24," and I was like, "Umm, how do I say this nicely..."

My partner has 34-24-38, 5'5" and she's had highs and lows with her weight. When I met her, she was 114lbs. At some point, she broke 150lbs, 156lbs I think. Now she's back down to like 140lbs.

It really depends, and you can't just use BMI as a "conclusive" answer. For some girls, they put on extra weight nicely - the fat fills up and highlights all the right places. For other girls that are just flat everywhere, even being 120lbs looks "fat." The only hope those girls have, or the only thing they have going for them is to be "thin like a stick." At least that way, the "being thin" part will cover up and hopefully make up for the fact that they don't really have an otherwise flattering figure.

So, it really depends, but I don't think 5'8" and 137lbs. is "fat."

Plus, you're only like 30lbs away from having like a model-esque body. That's like just 7-8 months of light dieting (100-200 calorie deficit relative to your BMR) and cardio for 45mins (5x a week) ... for a friggin' killer body for the next 10-20 years of your LIFE.

What are you stressing out about?

• I'm 35-24-36, so your partner and I are pretty similar (she just got lucky with a bum). I'm not stressed, just curious. thank you for such a detailed answer

Most Helpful Girl

• jupp, fat like a mother fucking cow leg

What Guys Said 13

• Seems a silly question based on the numbers there.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no, definitely not.

• No, not at all.

• Sounds hot to be honest but a pic is worth a thousand words

• Wow.. You gotta be crazy to think that

• That is not fat at all.

• If you said 237lbs and 38 inch waist, then yes...

• Post a pic? XD jk sounds like a good figure.

• I'd consider you to be thin as hell since I'm about the same weight and height lol

• Nope sounds proportional to me

• Heck no, you sound like you have a beautiful figure

• Yeah, you aren't fat.

• A 24 inch waist is not fat

• No why do you think that? you are tall like me you will weigh more because of that..

What Girls Said 5

• 1|1
    • You can use gifs on here? Why have I not been informed of this?

• yeah.. i can.. 8) well you are not fat.. how in hell can be 24 waist fat?

• With determination

• Yes. You're obese -_- *note sarcasm*

• You are fine. Most girls would die for a 24 inch waist.

• Heck no! You are perfect!

• SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASS BITCH. THE AVERAGE American WAIST IS FUCKING 32 INCHES YOUR WAIST IS 24!!! DA FUCK! GET YA DAMN BMI TESTED BITCH. YOUR ONLY ABOUT 12 LBS FROM UNDERWEIGHT. DO YOU WANNA LOOK ANEOREXIC OR HEALTHY.