Do I look as fat as I think I am?

I've been feeling really heavy this past few weeks and i also haven't been doing anything productive. All i do is lay in bed, watch tv and eat. Everytime i look at myself in the mirror i feel like im really fat well chubby. Do i look fat to you?

Do i look as fat as i think i am?

• You're fat
  • You're chubby
  • You're not fat
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• You are DEFINITELY not fat. (I put it in all caps to emphasize the definitely). You are actually at quite an ideal weight. You look fit too.

Luckily, you could be born with a high metabolism like me. I could eat two whole pizzas (I actually did once haha) and my body burns off the calories and fat. I'm not advocating sitting around and eating chips on a coach since your metabolism will indeed slow down later in life, but as of the moment, enjoy life. The metabolism has you covered.
    You are for sure not fat or even chubby. You are pretty much the ideal :)

• Honestly, if you were any skinnier than that, I would worry if you are not anorexic...
    Your criteria to determine what's fat and what's not seems to need some readjustment.

• Skinny fat.

The truth.

• I don't see any fat

• Error 404: Fat not found.
    You look fantastic and have a stellar figure. Not fat at all. It's all in your mind. :)

• Facepalm... are you serious? It realy worries me to see perfect feminine bodies saying "im fat, im chubby" ? please sttop that nonsense. Yes you should eat well and do sports, for your health and be able to give your best to your children and work, aand etc. Bur stop with the fat business , I've never seen a fat girl in this site. You are HOT:

• You look great, perfect.

• You should gain a little bit of flesh. Not an appealing look.

• fat girl think they are curvy, and skinny girls think they are fat... I wonder how contradictory we men seem to women

• You are imagining things.

• you're not fat at all. you look just about right to me. the reason you feel fat and over weight is because you lounge around in bed all day and get lethargic.

• Don't worry, you're not fat at all.

• You are not fat so stop worrying but don't get complacent and eat loads and not do any exercise. You need to balance it or you will lose that great figure

• You need to stop worrying about how you look.
    You're perfect as is, no need to change anything.
    Why do you see yourself as fat, you're far from it

• Not fat at all.

• Yes you are fat but only in your MIND!! To me you look fit... and i would say you are quite fit...

• You could use to drop a couple pounds and tone up. I'd say maybe 8 lbs should do the trick if you want to get rid of your weird bumpy stomach

• you are not fat you look great tbh

• Fat? maybe you should gain weight.

• You look like you need to put on some weight. Those boobs are almost non-existent.

• If you think you're fat, that's messed up. NICE body. :)

• Fat? Oh I see wow ok

• You're surrounded by morons, and anyone who voted that you are is a troll. Don't listen to them.

• No you don't look fat as you think you are

• In my eyes you look perfect. I like shape and curves

• you are skinny fat

• Go get help

• To me you're perfect

• Oh hell no. It fine.

• hi Ilike the shape of your thighs and rear end, you are not fat do you work out run sports?

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• Sorta looks like your looking for attention rn tbh...

• Sweet evil Jesus, if you think you're fat then I dread posting my naked torso for the world to judge. :/

• You're not fat just delusional. If you're what's considered fat then the rest of us are morbidly obese.

• You're skinny-fat. Skinny frame with a bit of pudge. Work on strengthening and developing your core.

• So what do call the actual fat people in the world if you're fat? /:

• No, you aren't.

• No. You're skinny

• No not at all

• U R SKINNY AF

• Not fat at all in my opinion

• You're not fat. You're like me with the body. Skinny, but with pudgy in the middle. If you think you're fat, then I clearly must be lied to every day because people call me slim or slim thick all the time.