Guys, Do you prefer girls who wear good makeup, or girls who look good without any makeup?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys say no make up, but what many of them actually believe is natural, is minimal make up meant to look natural.. many women do this and many guys have no idea about it. I only learned about it once I moved in with an ex and I saw that her everyday 'no make up make up' was natural, and I asked around and every girls does this. She was still beautiful to me actually natural, (even hungover in the morning) but I'd be lying if I didn't say the little bit made her look pretty, who doesn't look better with make up?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I like little to no makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • She can wear make up, but natural looks are better. Keeping in mind looks isn't the end all be all of liking someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without any ya don't need to hide from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that look good with no makeup. That way. A little makeup when she wants will go a long ways

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't know of any guy who'd choose the make up girl over the attractive make up free girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy doesn't like you without makeup he isn't your boyfriend for the right reason, part is body biggest part is inside, and face is an extra bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup. The female natural beauty is everything you need.

0|1
    0|0
  • girls without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer girls who donĀ“t wear makeup, no matter how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • What i don't like is a ton of make up on girls, don't be a clown.
    I prefer no make up, but a little some times is not bad either.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer a girl who looks good without makeup as we guys don't do any makeup so why should girls need to do it, just be cool :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really cared for makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls who look good without it

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who look good without any makeup. I prefer the natural look quite a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • without , lol i h8 make up XD , a littles ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not both?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the natural look, but it's ok to put makeup on look pretty in a certain outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who look as if they are not wearing any makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with a little makeup, but I think all girls look beautiful without any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not both?

0|1
    0|0