WOW. How can a girl be this beautiful without make-up?

WOW. How can a girl be this beautiful without make-up?
I think she might be wearing some lipstic but not sure hmmm

• Because she`s an angel
    17% (6)44% (12)29% (18)Vote
  • Because she`s an alien
    11% (4)19% (5)15% (9)Vote
  • Its photoshoped
    72% (25)37% (10)56% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• She's wearing makeup. Well done makeup that looks natural. She's still a beauty though.

9|6
    0|0
    • an untrained eye can easily get tricked lol

• You can tell she's wearing mascara and has her eyebrows filled in, at the very least. She's got a really pretty face with good bone-structure though, so I'm sure she could look pretty even without any make-up.

5|0
    0|0
  • She is wearing eyeliner, marcara, she has filled in her eyebrows, she might be wearing foundation, it is impossible to say since the picture has poor quality. And the micture might be photoshopped. Made more blurry so you can't see imperfections.
    Also we don't know shit about her. Has she naturally such perfect face, or has she had plastic surgery? Has she gotten injections to her lips?

This question is the stupidest I've read all day.

3|0
    0|1
  • Ummmm because she's wearing makeup lol.

This is why I laugh when guys ay "I like girls with no makeup" half the time they can't tell.

6|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, but I don't think it's photoshopped - you can tell quite clearly that she IS wearing make up... She's wearing eye-liner, mascara, lip colour, and quite possibly a light eye shadow and foundation/concealer.

3|0
    0|0
  • she is pretty..

0|1
    0|0
  • She is wearing make-up.

4|0
    0|0
  • she's actually wearing makeup but to look "pretty au naturel" but its noticeable

1|1
    0|0
  • Not sure but I think she's wearing mascara and she definitely got her eyebrows done - the bad quality might imply that some photo editing programme was also involved lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing makeup. I'm sure she is beautiful without makeup. She looks like a natural beauty, but you can tell she's wearing makeup in that picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's so beautiful!

She's also SO wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is wearing makeup. Beautiful girl with makeup im sure without it she's still stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is wearing makeup. I don't think she filled in her eyebrows, probably got them done recently. Mascara, eyeliner, and possibly lip color.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would this be considered very minimum makeup?

• Yes, I don't believe she is wearing any concealer or foundation because it doesn't seem like it. But yeah, that is very minimal makeup.

• She is wearing makeup lol

0|0
    0|0
  • she's definitley wearing eyeshadow. nobodies eyelids are that color

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing make up all over the face and contured her nose too.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is definently wearing make-up, it's called ladymagic

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you expand on that?

• You can see that she is wearing either foundation, concealef or both. Her eyebrows are also defined (with makeup). And she is wearing both mascara and eyeliner on her eyes. She just uses makeup to enhance her beauty and not to hide her flaws, and in that way it end up looking extremely natural.

• ok thanks

• imworld.aufeminin.com/.../...e-gym-258092_w650.jpg

her boyfriend said go away ! keep dreaming

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Physical looks are in the genetics, some people are naturally good looking handsome/beautiful even without make-up. With make-up they will look even better..

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it just me or is she clearly wearing make-up? lmao

6|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing makeup bruh. Not a whole lot and she looks gorgeous but that's not 100% au naturale.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't think beautiful girls really need make up-

0|2
    0|0
  • She looks like an alien but I'd still bang her. I love banging alien chicks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, she is wearing eyeliner. Her eyebrows are not the natural setup either, and I think she has a bit of mascara on too. Aka she is wearing a bunch of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im seeing make up... and if you think that girls need make up to achieve this level.. dude you dont know nothin of female beauty.

2|0
    0|0
    • so they are mehh without make up you saying?

• She would be better without it. she's naturally cute,

• OK got your point

• She's wearing nude make up more than likely.

You know when a woman isn't wearing make up because you instantly die a little inside when you see their faces.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not that bad be fair

• Even I can tell she's wearing some make-up, but mostly natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably not photoshopped. Her nose is not symmetric.

0|0
    1|0
    • I meant like filters and stuff

• Wow so many jelly girls voting against

0|0
    0|0
    • Women hating against other women is 100x more than men hating women

• what would women do without makeup?

0|0
    0|0
  • I say she's rather scary looking and could use some make up. Alien.

1|0
    0|0