What's my body type?

What's my body type?
I'm a very active person, walk loads, cycle, ride horses, go swimming and hit the gym every once in a while. And I'm a little confused - am I athletic, thin, a bit of both? Neither? I'm utterly confused :') Also, any tips to strenghten the core would be gratly appreciated ^_^ Thanks in advance

• Athletic
  • Thin
  • Other (please explain in opinions section)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look somewhere in between thin & athletic. As far as core strength, it mostly happens from activities that use the overall body... so as long as you stay active like you described it should take care of itself.

I have a similar question regarding male body type/physique I'm curious to get your opinion about... if you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page.

• Just message me your question and I'll try my best in giving some advice :)

• I tried messaging you but it won't let me... it says you only allow messages from followings? I don't know if it'll let you message me or not.

• Huh, that's weird O. o I'll try messaging you then

What Guys Said 20

• Sexy lol I love nerds like you you deserve to be taught a sexy lesson by me come over my house tonight for your first spanking lesson :3

• You can see you're athletic on your abs area. Your legs are thin though, but they look amazing.
    Your whole body looks great though.

I voted athletic by the way.

• Oddly enough, yeah, my legs do look quite thin, but if you were to look at them from the side, they're pure muscle lol

• Oh ok, I guess it's the picture then... still hot though hahaha

• I said other.

I think the official scientific term to describe you is VAVOOM !
    Damn !

• No need to be confused! You are simply a thin, athletic person. They often go together. by the way, i like the combo of bikini and glasses :-P it struck me funny for some reason.

• Oh dear, I hate having to wear glasses, but contacts are more of a pain :')

• I only found that out when I went to the opticians to ask for contacts. I was so surprised! But then again, it takes me like, 20 minutes to get those damn things in :DD And just when I think I've got it, I blink it out -_- so frustrating

• See, the whole idea of putting stuff in my eye weirds me out. So I dont even know if my eyes are a normal shape.
      I just know contacts would not work well for me. :'O.

• That's athletic/toned. That's a really great body. I especially love the legs (you commented somewhere here that they're pure muscle). Hot O:)

• Your abs are toned and athletic. But you do look kind of skinny. I'm only saying this though because I like bigger women.

• Skinny usually implies skin and bones

You're athletically thin.

• Woah, this is you? you look different than in profile pic. Your upper body looks athletic, like you do a lot of crunches but your legs just look normal - neither athletic or thin. So it's hard to say.

• Yep, it's me. I'm not wearing my glasses in my profile pic, so yeah, it makes me look way different :') Again, my legs are probably the most toned part of my body, the picture is just damn weird lol.

• You have confused me.

• Oh!! I'm only after realising now haha! I thought I haven't said anything about him on this, so I was rather confused for a solid 5 minutes lol. And there's no point in asking him, all he's gonna say is 'you're beautiful, don't stress it'. I didn't want a biased opinion, you know? :)

• Very beautiful.
    To strengthen your core I recommend doing crunches, mountain climbers, leg lifts. just to name a few

• Athletic I would say, like me! :D

• Your body makes me think I should work out. My genuine first thoughts are holy fucking shit! . You are athletic darling

• Well, all of that exercise has paid off... you have a very athletic figure... very nice

• Athletic

Sexy I'd tap that

• there should have been a option "too hot"

• Its a sexy body ;-)

• Does it really matter what kind of bidy you have? You look fantastic!

• Where did you get your bikini it is soooo cute!!!

• I'd say your both :)
    And you look great either way!

• other: P-E-R-F-E-C-T

• You look pretty athletic to me, but you definitely have a slim build. Probably a ruler body type. You look good in a bikini though!

What Girls Said 5

• you look similar to me, i know you look athletic, i eat lots of food, you have small curves, haters are gonna hate, you look good just be happy.

• Athletic an thin aren't body types dear. There's Apple , pear , hourglass , boyfriend, etc. your boyfriend as your very thin an are not top heavy or curvy.

• Well, the question was clearly explained so there's no need to correct me (I get what you mean though, but those hourglass, pear, banana, friggin' hippo or whatever are more like body SHAPES). I'm already aware of my shape so your answer doesn't at all cover my question.

• No need to get defensive an yes they are shapes. I was trying to help an saying dear wasn't meant to be taken sarcastically it's how I show care when talking to people on here. Now you insult bigger people lol. No need for that 😂 your athletic. An be careful your now on the internet half naked and clearly attention seeking

• i would call that thin / slim
    and love the bikini ♡

• Your petie.

• the first one. I <3 sports.