What would you consider this body shape, is it 'fat'?

I've got told a few times that I'm 'fat' and I'm already so insecure about my body, so other people saying that just made it worse... But PLEASE be honest about it, like what shape would you consider this body?¿ is it too 'big' for being 4"11 and 13yrs old? I've been exercis

ing and eating healthy, I just really need advice! Anything will help, thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a little chubby. But it's cute. You are not done blossoming yet though. Your body might still change a lot so don't be too worried. Once you are done with puberty, if you still look like that, I guess you can, if you want, reshape your body. Just don't overdo it. Honestly, if you were older and had that same body type, I would date you without a problem. It is possible that all the efforts you are doing right now might be useless. You are right in your puberty so all kinds of weird stuff are happening to your body and you cannot be sure how your body will respond. Once you are done with puberty, stuff will start making sense again. So don't worry...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are definitely not fat. My true advice is this: the age you are now, you value everyone's opinion higher than your own. Are YOU pleased with your body? (for you... not for anyway else. dont think about what you think someone else would want to see) If you don't like what you see, then maybe try to fix it. If you do like what you see, then awesome, stay awesome!! No one has the right to tell YOU how YOU should look.

• Yes good point. Thank you. This actually almost made me cry. Haha, yes I guess I should ask myself that first before I ask for others opinions. Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 17

• Chubby, but I wouldn't say fat. Good news is, since you said you were looking to lose weight, should be a breeze for a young girl like you.

• it is a bit overweight. But you are only 13, and another growth spurt is likely. If you were taller than 4 foot 11 inches, it would look better.

• Ya, your probably right.

• what happened to kids just being kids? when I was 13 neither boys or girls cared about their weight at all.

Its really sad that kids these days are so hung up on what they look like.

• It was just a question... Sorry.

• dont be sorry haha, i wasn't lecturing you or anything. although in hindsight it does kind of come across that way. I apologise.

I just find it really sad. when I was 13 i was out climbing tress and being a kid. so were all the girls. no one cared about weight or make up etc.

Anyway, to answer your question, i dont think you're overweight.

• It's okay, and thank you! :) I wish society was like that again! Everything is just so different now. It's crazy.

• Chubby but not fat. Most guys like some chub on their ladies. :)

• You are just a little. Do not do crazy diets, you are young and need goodd nutrition ok?

Just do some gym, sport, run, some activity...

• No not at all perhaps a little more curvy than normal but nope!

• it´s chubby not fat. you should work out more or restrain your calorie intake and you´re good.

• It's not fat, but... I don't know... chubby?

• Yeah... I guess I'm just curvy? Idk?

• You look fine, no need to worry. besides you're still going through puberty and have a bit of growing to do.

• A little overweight, not a big deal.

• not fat, probably a little chubby that's all

• Ignore all that. You have a nice shape. Do your best to feel healthy and confident.

• Good body shape

• No not at all you look good!

• Ye i consider it Fat shape.

• yes it is fat

• it's a big fat shape because you're wearing marvel shirt. fuck you marvel

• How does this have to do with my shirt? Lol

• because marvel sucks! :)

• That's your opinion! Thanks for answering my question... Not!😊

What Girls Said 10

• No, you're fine sweetie. Don't listen to people. You don't have a "thin" frame, that doesn't put you in line for being obese, it just means that you're not tiny. So as long as you stay focused in school, work out and eat your fruits and veggies you'll be fine.

• Look, you're probably a little bit overweight, but I wouldn't call you fat. It wouldn't hurt you to lose a few pounds, but it wouldn't hurt to stay the same size either. You say you're eating well and exercising, that's fantastic, and the most important thing of all.

• Chubby but not fat. I agree with Kambo.

• You look healthy to me, I would call you fat.

• I'd consider it chubby. But you're only 13 and just started hitting puberty. Many teens grow up and lose that extra energy storage they needed to grow taller and stronger.

• Aw dear!

You have nothing to be insecure over!
    You have the oh-so wanted hour glas shape, I can see that, even thought you're (just) a little chubby and loose shirt.
    If you want to, you could- but really don't have to- loose some weight, more like baby fat, then try doing some ab exercise and cut out soft drinks, sweets and overly sugar-y and fatty meals.

You ARE and will be fine. Nothing to worry over.

• Awe, thanks so much:)

• Not fat at all. Sure you're not the skinniest stick but that makes you no where near fat. If you're insecure maybe try light exercises just to tone up a bit.

• U look average. Nothing wrong.

• You are definitely not fat. Don't listen to other people hun.

• It's fine. You just have curves.