What ethnicity would you guess me 😏?

Just judging from my face, where would you think I'm from?
No comments on my appearance pleaseeee

What ethnicity would you guess me 😏?

(lol sorry for showing off my braids like that😝)

Wow thank you all for having a guess :)
I'm actually half Irish, quarter German and quarter French but I guess that would have been almost impossible to guess all at once! 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm Finland/Netherlands/Switzerland? :o
    Those are some really cool looking braids haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Irish?
    :)

• omg someone got it 50% right! :D
      any guess on what the other 50% might be?

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not sure, but you look like some awesome mix! Seriously you're gorgeous :)
    I'd say something Irish, just because you're super pale and if that's you're real eyebrow color its sort of reddish. I only say that because I'm really pale and have red highlights thanks to my Irish Grandma lol... Am I close?
    by the way, I'm part Irish, Native American, Polish and Romanian. And I'm American but live in Israel. lol How's that for weird combination? :)

• I'd say Irish probably? Lol I don't know I suck at guessing people's ethnicities..

Dayumm that braids tho! Amazing!! For a moment I thought it was a wig until I scroll down further to see your last sentence :p

• Haha you actually got it half right so you don't suck at all :)
      And thanks lol

• Ukranian.

Have a guess at mine.

• I'm not haha
      for yours I'd guess you're scandinavian or Canadian maybe?

• British yes :)
      I thought northern cause of your skin but your lips are very full for a northern :)

• haha I think so, too!
      but I like my lips this way 😅
      (admittedly they look bigger thanks to lipliner and lipstick tho lol)

• I don't know what it would be called but I love your braids and lips. You got them Kylie Jenner lips.

• lol it's like 20% extra just thanks to make-up tho, no surgery yet lol

• haha I am half irish and quarter french actually!
      but trust me when I say I can't drink at all lol I'm literally doing tap dance on the table after one glass of wine 😂
      then again I think drinking can be somewhat conditioned, I noticed certain country's people are better drinkers than others, too, tho!

• Yes I've noticed that too. I tried a sip of wine and man I about fell over at first. The wine was soooo bitter too. I like sweet things I guess. But my mom and dad have super light eyes and man they can put it down. I'm like dang how are you not drunk yet when they do drink which is rare.

• I've read other opinions and i came to the conclusion (i may be wrong😂) that you are: irish, french and german.😊

• German I'm guessing or possibly dutch.

• Is that ur real hair? 😮