14cm Heels and the Bad side of them. Sore hurting feet, dipping and shoeplay in Heels. Sexy or nogo?

Most Girls knows that (mee too -.-)... This Heels are sooo damn sexy and hot *.* every one will stunning at you if This shoes would be on YOUR feet! I NEED THEM!

But the dark side of them comes up After the first 3-4 Hours walking and Standing on This 14cm Heels.

Ok you feelt that they are really tight on your little toes and thats its maybe gonna be a little bit Hard cos in This Heels we mostly stand with nearly full weight just on pressed tip toes as you tried them Out a bit. But how cares? Just a small plastic Sole, no Plateau, no compfort and max. High of heel what you can walk on. Sounds painful... Sure... And it is painful :/... But loook at our feet, This awesome unique Look, how cute, slim and sexy the feet looks... How hot the legs an Ass ;)

That what i wanted to look last Weekend. And my Feet had to go in This torture Heels. Most Guys can't emagine how Hard and exhausting it is for Girls to force there feet and mostly there poor toes for hours Over Hours in This shoes.

After 4-5 hrs your toes starts to really hurt more badly and badly. Your Balls Feeling more and more like you stand and walk on sharp nails what burn and glow. At This point every Minute more Standing around with your friends let you hate yourself more for wanting This Heels.

When my Feet starting to hurt like that, i start to Lift the Front of my Heels alternatly while Standing to take of a bit pressure of my light swollen toes.

After a while my Feet hurting more and more and in cos of that i start to Lift up a whole heel After the next. And when you See me taking Out my sore feet from Heels for some Moments to wiggle my killed toes and than puting it back to do the same on the other foot... Be sure, there is no more toping of footpain than that.

What do you Boys think about a Girl what u See in that Situation? A friend of me told me that He first was scared a bit as He noticed how my Feet hurt. But than He liked it that i take all This for the Boys and Show such sexy feet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are cute heels!

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think thats sexy at all..

What Guys Said 5

• It never came to my mind that girls were shoe playing because their feet were hurting. I always thought it was an automated move, and sometimes a planned move to tease the males, hiding in the dark, looking at it... Now that I know, I keep thinking it is still sexy to look at a girl doing shoeplay!

• Thanks for the post... very interesting to hear your description of how it feels to enjoy wearing killer heels. For me I just find it so sexy that a girl wants to look hot that she'll tolerate the pain. ... mmmm... delicious @

• I think this is very sexy. But I would absolutely massage your feet after every long night!

• I don't really like shoeplay no reason for it, I'll explain more if needed

• Don't wear them, if your feet hurts.
    You can look sexy without high-heels.

What Girls Said 2

• Its super sexy! guys like to see girls making an effort on nights out. my boyfriend makes me wear heels all the time at least 5 inches ! guys are lucky they can wear comfortable shoes like timberland boots and look sexy !

• I know my mom wears them