Do you think I look "butch" in these photos?

Hey there!
So first off, the term butch is so relative.. I really hope this isn't offensive to anyone somehow, if so its totally unintentional!
When I was serving in the military a lot of the guys called me butch and it just was kind of surprising to me because I never really thought to describe myself in that way.
My guess is it had to do with me being a combat fighter and a commander. lol I don't know, I wasn't all glammed up on base..
I'm totally fine with how I look and don't care much what other people think, I was just wondering whether you guys out there agree with the guys on my base or not?
Thanks :)
Do you think I look

Most Helpful Guy

• Carrying that gun is really overdoing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Butch would mean you look masculine. There's nothing masculine about you in these pictures, especially in the 1st, you have Arabian eyes, it's very pretty. And you have a slender athletic figure which is desired by men (from my experience of observing male friends.)

If you're worrying then don't, you're okay... unless the butch look is what you're aspiring for in which case I'd advise you to get a short hair cut kind of similar to Katy perry in 'Part of me' music video. Instantly screams butch, Lol.!

• Sorry... Just read the info you provided with the photos now.. my bad but LOL they're teasing you. You're not butch.! And like you said, Butch shouldn't be a word to be offended by but butch usually have no trace of femininity

What Guys Said 11

• No you look definitely feminine to me

• Look more bad ass than anything.

• Even if you did look butch.. You have a gun.. I'm not saying anything

• No when I think of butch I think of a chick with short hair and tough looking lol.

• not butch, just expressing your masculine side, still clearly a woman

• You look fine.
    A pretty woman and a gun, what a combination. I like it ;)

• Butch are strong chicks, And thats hot

• Not at all!

You're definitely feminine, but tough :)

• no way.. you look so perfect here in these photos!

• Pretty much (filler)

• Would bang either way

What Girls Said 8

• You dont look butch at all you look like a woman in the military. I mean this goes with the womens armor in games

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_mil4h6ulIt1qz4rgp.jpg

Like no you're not gonna be wearing revealing stuff when it's MADE to protect you!
    You're not gonna be wearing make up or doing your hair simply cause you're a woman, even though you're in the military.
    You don't look butch but it wouldn't matter if you did cause it's YOUR FUCKING UNIFORM, IT doesn't MATTER IF IT doesn't LOOK FEMININE.

• Not at all: I would say they called you butch because you weren't the idea of "feminine" that they were conditioned to view women as.

• Butch isn't the term I'd use. You still look very feminine to me.

• No, you look like a feminine female soldier.

• Noo not at all
    Hope those aren't homes of the innocent buring behind you

• lol omg nooo its the name of my unit. They burn ropes with the unit spelled out at the end of a long march. It's sort of a cool little ceremony when you do long marches, like this one was a 30 kilometer one.

• But ur profile pic though

• @brugit EXACTLY LMFAOOOOOOO

• No you look way feminine

• no, not at all.

• It's your job to look like that... I like it. You look pretty no buntch