On a scale of 1-10, how sick of you of "rate me on a scale of 1-10" questions?

About a 10/10 for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• About a zero out of ten.

I actually enjoy them, because it's a different person every time and it gives me a reason to "creep" on girls lol. They're one of my favorite types of questions to answer on here.

And you're asking us to rate these questions? How odd lol.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not really annoyed, maybe a 3-4/10. It can be annoying when a person asks again and again and is just trying to seek attention, or if they're clearly good looking and they're acting all insecure asking "Are my boobs small?" when they have 34DD. That type of stuff is annoying.

If it's a poll question, I'll usually answer those because it only takes a second, but otherwise I usually keep scrolling.

However there are lots of people that are honestly asking for opinions and advice on their looks because they want to look better, and in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with someone working hard at trying to better themselves and look their best, and those are the ones that I like and will respond to.

Also you have the option to unfollow the "How Do I Look?" topic if you don't want those sort of posts in your feed.

Hope this helps! :)

• I don't mind to be honest - There are more annoying things on the site

• I love most of them. Seeing pictures of natural women rather than those specialty women on TV.

• I don't mind, let people rate and be rated.

• Depends on whether 1 is super sick or 10 is super sick.

• I'm fine with them, i think it helps to settle a persons nerves, but it can also make them feel really self consious, so i retract my earlier statement and just stay neutral

• Is there a higher option like maybe 20/10
    or ∞/10?

• I don't mind them but when people post over and over it gets annoying. Also they can't take bad opinions is irritating

• Throwinguprightnowjustthinkingaboutit/10

• About a 7/10. Only if they're sarcastic questions will I answer them

• 15.25 out of ten... pretty high i would say

• I hate them just as much as girls hate penis size questions/10.

• I don't even rate them, but there is worse questions like 'he stared me is he into me' that is very boring question.

• 0/10 if women are hot.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't mind them because they are easy to answer. Sometimes the question is not easy to answer or you can't be honest without getting attacked. Other times the question is very long and there is no coherent point - at least rate me questions are short.

• 10/10 😑😑😑

• 100/100 for me

• 8 but if they keep asking over and over 10!

• there is no scale for how sick I am of it

• meh i like looking at the pics for some reason lol