Too much make up?

Too much make up?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• here's a tip; use makeup to highlight your assets, not redesign your face

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• To me, it's just enough to not be too much. Makeup can be beautiful if applied with discernment.

Also, if I may, I greatly prefer a woman who doesn't have long nails. To me, long nails tells me that she doesn't do much with her hands and she's the kind of girl that just stays there being beautiful while the guy does everything. It doesn't mean you are like that but it's the first thing that goes through my mind when I see long nails.

• It doesn't look that bad but you look like you would be naturally beautiful so you don't need that much make up

• It's way beyond too much...

• Damn

• I think if the eyelashes, lipstick, and fingernails were toned down a bit, it would feel like it was a lot less makeup (aside from the nails), to me.

• Because I can tell this girl looks gorgeous beneath the makeup. She shouldn't cover it up so much.

• Yeah, too much. Too thick.

• I have no idea what you did to your lips, but you shouldn't have done it.

• Looks good. I don't have anything to compare it to but I do like minimal makeup and a more natural look... Enhance it, don't cover it

• No guy really care how much make up u putting on unless you end up looking hot and he dont have to see you without it lol

• yeah, for me personally you have too much make up. not only that, but you have werewolf claws.

• no actually i think you can get away with the level you have on.. you look feisty

• no, just to much nails.

• I think you look great, but you also have the type of face that will be beautiful with or without :)

• Yeah you seem cute though without it

• borderline, but it's ok

• Way too much photoshop, I mean make-up

• There is no photoshop

• why does your face look so disfigured?

• Just the way my face is

• Too much make up, too much lips and too much nails.

• Oh ok thanks for feedback

What Girls Said 5

• i think you should just go slower with the contouring and the fake lashes

• I think it looks okay. Maybe find a shorter set of lashes.

• i think you are pretty but you try too hard. relax and spend the hour doing something beneficial rather than putting on makeup

• I bet she is using primer, fundación, blush, bronzer... Etcétera lol

• It's not the makeup, it's just your face looks like a bratz doll.