Are there any advantages of being ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting criminals to run away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Plenty my beautiful challenged brother:
    - Because you have no women, you are forced to find other things, like grow your talents, explore the world etc. Many of the greatest men in terms of contributions were ugly. Bill Gates? Steve Jobs? Winston Churchill? even Abraham Lincoln commented on his ugliness.
    - You will never get an STD... unless..
    - You get a prostitute, which I highly recommend. Just use a condom. Women have the privilege of getting laid instantly by virtue of having a pussy, men have a solution through sex workers.
    - People hang around you for your personality alone, which will work out for you when you get older.
    - All those things that they say you shouldn't do because it makes you unattractive, have fun and do it!! Get drunk! want to take steroids to get strong? do it, the consequence is the same in terms of attraction.
    - The same with prozzies. Women look down on it. But you not getting any women anyway are you? so who cares
    - Ugly nice guys make awesome friends. Wield this power of mass friendshipzone in business with males and females. It worked wonders for me.
    - You don't become co-dependent because you have managed to do everything your self.
    ... mmmm that's all I can think of:)

What Girls Said 6

• You have the opportunity to become more attractive as you get older, I guess.
    You can only go up haha.

• Yes, you build a strong personality

• People love you for who you really are. Not for your looks!

• A perk about being in a relationship with you is that I don't have to worry about you cheating lmao. Sorry 😂

• Lol expect there is no one to cheat on...

• you are under 18

you will be suprised how much you will change as you grow
    if you dont believe me there are plenty of male actors who dont even look like themselves before 18 lol

• I´m 18 and whenever i take a selfie i may one time think that i´m ugly while in others that i´m handsome but at the same time i get told by girls 7/10 times that i´m decent while 3/10 times that i´m cute. Guess i just need to belive and hoping that somehow that positive energy will affect my apperance positive in the future once i turn 21-23 Oh and really? Do people really look that different once they get past 20?

• i think the problem is in your head not your face lol work on your self esteem a little man

and so what 18 ? still young and still have A LOT of physical and emotional changes ahead of you

• you know your partner will like you for your personality and not just your looks.

What Guys Said 13

• No such thing as being ugly - Everyone has something special about them

• The best of all! Time used focusing on being "pretty" is time used by the "ugly" to become smart and powerful enough to buy the things pretty people have always wanted. So the ball is in your court, I know loads of women who say that Will Farrell is sexy. Now tell me it's now because of his fame of comedy skills!

• Not really bro :/

• You can focus on your career? I don't know.. lolz

• You're girlfriend doesn't have to worry about you cheating?

• yh the ugly people always have the best heart fam

• Do you think thats part of the reason why some of them get girls? Since girls are tired of being cheated so they to realize that a hot guy is hard to keep becuse she knows he has lot of options to pick from and once he cheats she will think. Well it´s better to have a ugly boyfriend with a big heart than an cheating of abusive boyfriend who i have to worry losing the next day.

• exactly fam

• you won't be called vain

• U fight

FOR YOUR RIGHT

• yeah you can be invisible

• As you can see by my pic I'm ugly and the only advantage I see is
    not being bothered.

• I don't know

• Not getting any std's

• yeah you don't need to date and be in relationships and all shitty stuff... you get to enjoy your life in your own way!