Does my eye makeup look bad?

Does my eye makeup look bad?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No it looks fine technique-wise, but otherwise kind of flat. Using more than one shade gives your eyes more dimension and really makes them pop.
    www.gbtyl.com/.../...or-Brown-Eyes-In-5-Minute.jpg
    As you can see, a light color is used on the inner corners and middle of the eye. The outer part is darker, which then fades out to a color that's a shade in between the lightest and darkest (in this case, that rusty-brown color that's closest to her eyebrow). It doesn't have to be this dramatic, the contrast is pretty big between the light and the dark colors. You can definitely go for a more neutral look, as long as the shades are slightly different.

Like I said there's nothing wrong with the makeup in your picture, it's very neutral and goes well for an every day look. It just looks kind of flat. Like not something that really helps draw attention to your eyes or helps your eyes pop (which is the purpose of eye shadow I believe).

What Guys Said 15

• Looks fine, just not too much or you'll look like joker.

• I like this style.

• No it doesn't look bad. Also are you the T-X from terminator 3 you look like her. www.blu-ray-onlineshop.at/.../...nen_id-211347.jpg

• Looks good

• looks nice but a bit dark, like ur hiding a bruise or something. make it a bit lighter and it will look seriously hot.

• Maybe less darker shading, it looks like you got a black eye

• No you are beautiful and no one can say your not because beauty is not how you look but how you feel.

But yeah it looks really good.

• A bit dark

• I really can not decide, put a photo which u look to us in

• no you look very sexy love your neck!

• Omg!!! It is so cute!!! I love it! Can you teach me?

• I am always a fan of that style.. it is cute, yet sexy somehow with out looking like it is too much

• I like it you're pretty cute

• "Every day I'm fishing."

• No it doesn't

What Girls Said 3

• You never stop do you?

• No! It looks really pretty!

• Looks good. Would be so much better if you add some eyeliner tho