Do I look bad without makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look exactly the opposite of ugly!!! Makeup is definitely unnecessary. Keep on rocking the natural beauty! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine.

What Guys Said 8

• I think the question mark with the pink shadow makes you look sort of bland and undefined. At least that's just what I see.

• Would be nice to see a pic

• You fucking worthless troll.

• You look average. Nothing special. Not ugly tho.

• Never base your self worth on the opinion of one person. People are entitled to their opinions of you, but never let it affect how tall you stand.

• What is wrong with me saying she looks average? Most girls look average without make up. It doesn't mean they're ugly or not attractive.

• wheres ur pic

• Is that a troll? That's not fun, we are bored of it. I don't know how to report spams though.

• no way you look perfect even without your make up!

• Oh my my you look very pretty indeed. I would say don't even wear makeup, but if you insist just keep it to like foundation and maybe eyeliner if you wanted. You're a hottie.

What Girls Said 5

• No... you're adorable.

• I think you look pretty.

• Not at all love. Very pretty.

• Beautiful and you do not need validation because you can find that inner love to find your entire beauty, even that which cannot be seen externally.

• I think...