Long hair, medium or short?

long hair, medium or short??

I've also had shorter but don't have readily available images

• long
  • medium
  • short

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Medium.
    Short does not suit you.
    Long is hiding your pretty face.

What Guys Said 14

• I am really sorry, but the short hair pic looks like a young boy! Medium is cute, but long hair is very sexy and elegant!

• Yeah, my short hair was a bit marmite. Half my family and friends liked it. The others hated it :)

• Yeah, I really hate these questions, because it is so personal and just someones preference. Lots of guys love short hair.

• I agree ^^ I was just curious for unbiased opinions :)

• I like you both in long and medium hair, short hair doesn't do it for me... you have a really pretty face by the way

• Oh thank you very much ^^ and your opinion is welcome :)

• Medium or short always looks better than short in a girl, in my opinion. In your case, I like both medium and long. I think you look marvelous with medium length. Maybe the picture has something to do with it (there's more light in it than in the one with long hair, which looks good too).

• Yeah I have more with my hair medium hair because I go out a lot more frequently now :) and I also had make up on then which is also rafe for me so the others don't :)

• When I said "medium or short" at the beginning of my opinion I meant "medium or long", sorry, ha ha! Yes, I think medium is the one that looks best in your case.

• I voted long hair but I could probably imagine you looking really hot rocking a pixie cut. I don't know why though.

• It was really short, but when it was about an inch I didn't like it much, when it grew out to about two inches it was good :)

• That's pretty cool though.

• Long I like the most

• You are stunning in all pics

• I have a fetish for girls with medium short hair, so you know my answer already lol.

• But and what is your opinion? Thats very important.

• They all have advantages and disadvantages ^^

• Girls should always have long hair and be punished by law when they cut it short lol jk but how come girls dont understand they dont look good with short hair?

• Oh I didn't do it to get short hair. I had it all cut off for charity :)

• Oh sorry then. That's really nice.

• not to be mean, but short hair makes you look like a lesbian.

• What is wrong with lesbians huh? :O aha :') okay thank you :') yeah i didn't cut it for the hair. It was for charity but some people liked it and others didn't so I was curious about it ^^ thank you for your opinion :3

• no problem. like i said: i wasn't trying to be offensive.

• On you, I like the long hair best

• All of them except short

• Long and medium both look good on you!

• long hair...

• Long looks the most attractive, but all still look attractive. Your pretty by the way.

What Girls Said 2

• In general, honestly just depends on the person and their face shape.

On you, LONG! You look too hot to trot with long hair.

• Aww thank you ^^ alrighty :)

• I REALLY love the middle photo. I think the long hair makes you look older. I also think the shoulder length compliments the shape of your face. Instead of hiding your features it brings it out more.

• That is a good point about the features :) my face was always half hidden ^^ thank you :D