Guys, do you like when a girl wears thongs?

I have a biggish butt, round and firm but a bit jiggly. it's small but big at the same time ( meaning that since im tallish, 170cm, that it looks big from a glance but my long legs balance it out, but it would be really big on a shorter girl) and guys always tell me i should wear thongs do you guys like them on a girl?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the look of thongs on a girl... seeing the outline of the thong on her pants/leggings is sexy. 8-)

What Guys Said 19

• Personally, no. But many guys do. Black panties can't be beaten in my book. But it's all a matter of preference. I'm sure if you wore a thong though not one guy would ever complain about it

• Thongs usually look really good on most body's.

• Yes, i love thongs

• Thongs are hot. You sound like you would look good in one.

• oh yes we love it!

• Thongs are hot. But thats if you see them. So generally if you're not going to be showing you ass or your inner wear then anything would be good.

• you yeahhh... love it, you should wear them

• They are OK, depending on her body shape and what she is wearing. I actually prefer string bikini style

• Yeah I do.

• THONG = Best thing ever made
    when a gir wears a thong
    😇😇😇😇😇😇

• Love em, very sexy when seen and fun to play with when your in those situations

• Yeah there great

• Go what is comfortable darling

• HELL YEAH BABY!!! <3

• No. Thongs are essentially backless while appearing slutty and teasing nothing. Panties look sexy, provocative, and leave so much to the imagination. They just make me want to admire them then pull them off.

• Yes thongs are hot and okay to wear (probably :))

• They are okay. I really don't care either way. Panties. Thongs. Don't matter. The butt itself is more important lol.

• yes i like them it makes the butt stand out more

• no I don't like thongs. Mini cheeks are my preference and thongs just hide nothing