As a general thing, do you all think I'm attractive?

I have a decent amount of confidence in my appearance, but just out of curiosity, what do y'all think of me? Am I *bats eyelashes* attractive? Be honest please, if you don't find me attractive that's cool, it's not gonna make me upset, I'm not perfect lol. If you think I am, please say why!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You're attractive to me from the neck up... but u don't show your body in any of your pics. :-/

• You remind me of Alice from the Twilight movies...

• You know, I have received that comment a lot in my life... I'm really starting to believe it lol.

• What was the actresses name again... Ashley Greene... you have her face! Give it back :-)

Seriously, you are very attractive

• Our noses are different but we do look similar. I always loved Alice, and thank you.

• I Think you are a beautyfull Young girl

• Really pretty face and the pixie looks good on you. Not many girls can make that work. Can't see the body but you look like you might be a little thin tho

• Yes, I think you are very attractive. You also look older than 16. In a good way. :)

• Nice eyes, don't like the hair style though

• You're definitely attractive. I love your eyes.

• oh my gawd, you're gorgeous, what colour is your eyes?

• Well they are mostly green looking, but they are multiple colors... I have heterochromia, two types of it where my eyes are a different color on the inside than the out. (This type is common)... And the kind where I have spots of color. There is a brown streak in my right eye. (this is pretty rare) and thanks!

• whatever it is I'm bedazzled :)

• You strike me as a typical lesbian. Still a pretty face though.

• Because I have short hair, way to stereotype. Lesbians can have long hair, and straight girls can have short hair... It is 2015 get with the program.

• People leave a certain impression on me regardless of what year it is. I'm not saying "you are a lesbian", I am saying "you strike me as a lesbian". Reading comprehension, babe.

• You can get the impression of someone simply by the way their hair is. But regardless. THnks for answering.

• yeah you are super attractive girl!

• You're a cutie in my opinion. I love your style. Don't change it or anyone. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Damnn gurl ❤

• Yes, you're very pretty

• You're beautiful. You look more like 18 or 19. Gorgeous eyes.

• You are gorgeous. And that haircut looks so good on you!

• Your gorgeous!!

• U r very pretty

• You're super cute!