Am I considered to skinny? Do women judge based on body type? And if so whats preferable?

Do girls in 2015 like skinny guys and what is your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm skinny too and I realized it's even better, If girl judge you based on your body fuc* her. So I've got my girlfriend and she LOVES me and I'm skinny, so no worries buddy :)

• Thanks for the advive bro.

• By the way your plan shouldn't be to work more but to eat more. Like 6x times a day... But society makes skinny people like it's something bad, but hei you're healthy that what it counts, so even if you're gonna bulk eat healthy, that's the most important thing...

... and don't get trapped in MARKETING media about all the shit they're selling.

What Girls Said 7

• I personally don't like the guy/girl to be thinner to me. Either the same or bigger, please. But you look nice. Just not my type.

• You look great, just pack on a tad bit more muscle and you'll be perfect

• You look fit. Not super skinny.

• I don't like skinny guys, sorry

• I personally don't like skinny guys, but you look like you work out more than a 'skinny guy' (:

• You have the perfect "basic" body to gain muscle very easily. You're pretty lean and it won't be too hard for you to gain a bit more muscle mass. You look fine, but it won't hurt you spending a couple hours at the gym ;)

• SOME girls are way too picky and judge guys based on body type. Body type doesn't really matter to me. I would judge based on personality.

• Nice to hear you dont focus on the physicality of a guy rather the personality.🔥👌 not a lot of women like you where I live.

What Guys Said 1