Girls, is it possible for a triple D to have perky boobs?

So about a week ago, I went to this store in LA called City Chique. I brought a bra from there but the sizes were really weird, like 16E (my size). Anyway, when the lady was measuring me, she said I was a triple D and I was wondering if it was possible to be big breasted and perky. I'm also talking about naturally because mine sag a little and it's frustrating :(

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Boobs that big will be saggy slightly because of gravity

What Girls Said 7

• Probably not hon :) I have DD and they stand up very little. But at the end of the day boys like them none the less so don't feel dampened :)

• Not really, it's just gravity. DW about it.

• Your boobs don't sag they hang. Old ladies boob sag. Young girls with big boobs will just hang

• Saggy and big boobs don't perk

• I have a 30J and they sag a LOT! XD

• Yes it is. Just like it's possible (and normal) to have saggy A cups. Nothing wrong with either.

• Being that size in a natural breast and having them not be saggy would be nothing short of a miracle

• *sighs* I figured. Like I thought I was a double D but the lady was like, in my mind, "no bitch! You're a triple D!"

• I wouldn't worry too much about it though. That's what can be expected