Could I be a thick model? what do u think?

could i be a thick model? what do u think?
@

No rude comments please

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not.

• Ok. Why not?

• Thanks!(:

• Sorry it's not what you want to hear but it is an honest opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you are beautiful 😏
    Don't let any guy get you down. I believe you can be a plus model and guys love thick girls I know. I am a thick women too and guys hit on me all the time. I just don't pay attention to them because I am taken. Work it girl.. LOL!!! 😎😎😎

• Thank you☺

• Your a loser and a hater.. Lmao!! 😂😂😂😂
      That's like say every skinny guy is horrible in bed come on be real. Grow up dude.. LOL!!

What Guys Said 10

• Hmm, I don't really know about what industry prefers, honestly, as far as thick models so I wouldn't really know.
    But... wow. You look incredible. Absolutely stellar.
    I guess you'll never know until you try, but, for me, personally, I think you'd make a fantastic thick model.

• You never really know until you try

• Here's a plus size model
    http://i.imgur.com/rBJOMRF.jpg

You might be able too but your not tall enough I think, plus size models are pretty tall

• Plus size models still need to have a hip to waist ratio and things like that...

• How tall are you?

• No, I don't think you could.

• I think you could be, you have the fashion sense to be and the looks 😊

• nah sorry you can't in my opinion

• I'd say so. Very attractive thick lady. I like your fashion style too

• No, not really

• I don't think so, "thick" models tend to have slimmer faces yours is a bit more chubby. However with photoshop I suppose they can slim it to any proportion so give it a shot.

What Girls Said 4

• you're pretty!!! sure why not

• We are the wrong public to ask.

• You are really pretty. I'm not sure you would be successful as a plus sized model because of your height, however. Even so, I think you should give it a shot if that's your dream. Maybe you could get in contact with an agency and ask them about your realistic chances. They would know much more about the modeling field than users on this site.

• Whats a thick model? If you mean a plus model then no. Your modeling career wouldn't be very successful because you are so short. Looks like you're well below 5'7". You really pretty though.