My ex called me ugly, am I really ugly?

My ex called me ugly, am i really ugly?

The guy who took my virginity in April said this to me yesterday "and believe me with your looks its going to be hard to get a guy" he basically called me ugly am i ugly guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you are ugly, but when you say, "he basically called me ugly am i ugly guys?" it sounds like you're desperately asking for validation simply because of the repetition of words within the phrase and similar repetition in your question.

Usually, people write similarly to how they speak so although I think you are FAR from ugly, it sounds as though you are annoying and needy simply by the way you phrased the question.

Maybe when he attacked your looks he knew that it'd hurt the most.

What Guys Said 50

• That guy had a serious issue. He was probably intimidated or jealous?
    "and believe me with your looks its going to be hard to get a guy" <-- How could you even believe this kind of bullshit? Even ugly girls get guys, let alone a beautiful girl such as you. Unless you are doing this for attention. That would be lame -_-

• "Mirror mirror on the wall"... Lol!
    If beauty was defined solely by outer characteristics I'd say you were absoluty gorgeous!
    However... I don't know you, so I'd say if your inner beauty was absent or obsolete... No matter how pretty your features on the surface might be, if you were ugly on the inside that would define you as "ugly" to me... Perhaps this is what your boyfriend was referring to?
    Can you show us a picture of who you are inside?

• Are you kidding me? What a jerk! You're gorgeous and adorable. You're physically the type of girl I'm looking for, can't belive your ex said that.
    I'm sorry the guy you put so much trut in said something like that.

• You look beautiful. He said that just because he was mad or whatever.

• Ugly no but I'd like to see you without makeup. As much as I know girls don't really like to let guys see the raw version of themselves I find it far more sexy. If she can let go of her looks and be the sweet, caring and fun girl that she can be that's beauty to me. And any ways there's a reason why he's called your ex and not your boyfriend.

• Tell him he 's hemoroid ridden sphincter.

• No you're not ugly. You're pretty. He only said that to hurt you. Believe me, there will be no shortage of guys who find you attractive.

• You're ex must be blind or something

• Your a unicorn! So majestic!!

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../8ae.jpg

And unicorns are awsome

• Are you sure he was talking to you, maybe he's gay was talking to himself...

• You're ex wishes you were ugly cause then he wouldn't be such a fool for letting you go

• The hell? I've never understood why exes try to hurt each other. It's so childish and idiotic. Just let the person go and if anything, be understanding of the pain you both are going through as a result of the relationship ending.

• Soo by now you should know that there's no shortage on guys that want you. Feel better about it now?

• You are way better without him and its his lost :o guys will line up for you :3 will get you a stick to beat them off you

• The fact that you gave your virginity to such a douchebag pretty much takes you off my radar. You're pretty but definitely not wife material.

• No, what an asshole. He is just angry it sounds like and emotions where flying. You won't have trouble at all! :)

• Believe me, with his personality it's going to be hard to get a girl.

• When people have insecurities it sucks sometimes it gets stuck in a loop in your head. Then your left hating yourself. Do not listen to any one who doubts you , you are very attractive there is no doubt. The only problem is will you believe what people tell you about your appearance. Your value as a person is not based on what you look like , it is how you treat others. hope I helped at all

• You're actually really pretty and if a guy said that than its really a compliment and he likes you a lot. If he meant that he would have never had sex with you

• no. i think you're trolling for attention.

• Nope, he's just jelly, so he compensates with mean words.

• haha you are not ugly, but dumb for asking this question.

• Screw that guy when do we start dating?

• lol he is basically bitter that he lost his gorgeous girlfriend

• Really, he you ugly.
    You're far from ugly, and don't ever think of yourself as such.
    You're very gorgeous

• You're not ugly. It's going to be easy for you to get a guy.

• Not even on the same planet as ugly

• He's just bitter.

• You're beautiful… you look like you could be a fairy! He's an idiot!

• That first picture... I can honestly say you are one of the most beautiful lady I have layed eyes upon

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 23

• Wth? If you're serious and not just looking for attention, then the answer is hell no, you're super beautiful.

• If he considers you ugly, I'd like to know what he thinks beautiful looks like. Woman to woman you are gorgeous.
    The only thing that will be hard for you is choosing what guy to date.

• No way! You are gorgeous! It's just sour grapes on his part. With his attitudes, he's the one that will find it hard to get another partner!

• your ex was just trying to hurt your feelings you look great

• Wth? You're super gorgeous! ♥ If he calls you ugly, I'd like to know how does he define beautiful.

• You're gorgeous girl :3 <3 <3 it's good that the guy is now your ex. He's jealous. He's propably regretting letting you go. Wish I had your looks... Love that haircolour in the last pic :) :*

• You know you're not.

• you are hot. don't believe what he said better yet don't listen to him. he doesn't know what he's saying.

• Are you a troll? If not: Just don't let it get to you.

• I think you're pretty :)

• Oh my gosh, no.
    You look cute.

• of course not. he's just being bitter

• He's called your ex for a reason, it's just a hater

• Obviously not, you're stunning lol

• You're not ugly at all :) Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise! :D

• definitely not, you are very beautiful. don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• No you're not. An ex is obviously going to put you down

• you look like a model. he sounds really angry at you.

• Of course he did lol don't take it personally you hurt his ego so he wanted revenge

• I think you know you're beautiful. You just want compliments from people on here. I don't even believe the ex story. I think you just want attention, so you made that story up.

• No your beautiful!

• what the HECK? that guy must be blind, because you are so pretty!!! I wish i was as pretty as you are!

• By that he meant that you're so beautiful It would be hard to get a guy keep up with that. Guys are assholes trying to express themselves lol