Am I really fat?

am i really fat ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say chubby, not (yet) obese. You'll hzave to pay attention.

• is it ok for my age being chubby?

• You could certainly benefit from a few hours swimming daily and lowering your fat and sweet food intake.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're not 'really fat', if you don't like something about your body it can be fixed, if it can't change the way you think about it xx

What Guys Said 16

• you are in no way fat , let small minds run their big mouths. you don't have anything to worry about young Lady

• ''really fat''. No. Not at all.

A little bit overweight? Perhaps. Personally i think you look fine, but if you did loose a bit of weight you would have lots of health bennefits and feel much better (Take it from someone who use to be obese).

• No, you look good , don't let negative minds bring you down
    Hey i want girl i can fill her when I'm holding her... hahahaha

• Fat? Where? You're a great size. Perfect for giving lots of hugs! :)
    I'd love a girl your size.

• No. But when I was your age i wish i was a bit thinner, becasue your not growing any taller. If you feel fat, then make a change in your life simple as no more soda. Love your body.

• Slightly over weight:)

• Yeah you are sorry to say but NOT really fat ten to twenty pounds off would do you wonders

• Yep you are

• A little bit chubby, but you're also young.

Take up a sport or activity you enjoy, you'll be fit as in a few months!

• yeap u have soo fat u can lose if u want.. if u feel good the way u are stay like that.. but i dont think will be healthy

• No way are you fat. If you want to be smaller to make yourself happier then by all means go for it but don't feel that you should just because that's what society wants you to be. I prefer girls your size to girls in magazines.

• You're "chubby" but not fat
    No guy would really call you fat

• Lol well yea you are

• Yea u r go gym

• No you're not fat

• Nah, you're not fat

What Girls Said 7

• You're not... not fat.

You're not thin and fit, though. If you're happy with how you look then that's all that matters. If you want to make a change then do it. But do it because YOU want to. Not because you feel like society tells you to. Unless society is your doctor. In which case it's always best to listen to the doctor :p

• Not fat, but a little overweight - nothing that can't be helped with a better diet and some exercise & be happy because you have a pretty face, you can always work on your body but your face won't change!

• Not at all, most of my friends have the same body as you. You seem really pretty. 😍

• You need lose 5 to 20 pounds.

• No, you're not. You're a tiny bit overweight but not so much that it looks bad.

• You have a pretty face. You only seem to have a tummy that's about it

• You're not really fat no, but if you wanted to lose 10 or 20 pounds you could. I wouldn't lose more than that though. I'd say you're chubby.