Should I get breasts implants?

I'm a confident and fabulous woman. I love my body and so does my boyfriend. He's happy with my breasts but I was wondering should I get them? Based on my default picture. I'm laying down obviously. Would you consider my breasts average or big?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend likes you the way you are that should be enough to tell you how he feels. And I think you look fun and attractive the way you are. I would say to just stay how you are.

What Guys Said 11

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). Be happy with e breasts you have not the ones you don't your an attractive women and people won't care about your body.

• I think your proportionate with your body as it is seeing your top half.

Balance is key when aiming for that perfect body.

• Seems like a terrible decision.

• Why fix something that's not broken?

• Gotta see to judge but most fake tits look weird, but if you can make em look hot. Yea go for it, big tits ftw

• nah yo breat be fine and dandy that way on your body

• They are on the bigger side I wouldn't do it you look good to lucky guy

• I'd say they are average, what cup size are you?
    They look great by the way :)

• It's an average size boobs. So, you should not implant.

• If you're truly confident in yourself then you shouldn't even bother considering breast implants.

• No, I don't think you should

What Girls Said 5

• If you were confident with your body, then I don't think you would be considering getting implants. Most women I know who got implants did so because they were insecure or were simply unhappy with how their body looked. I personally don't see any point in getting implants and I don't think you need it anyway (but then again, I don't think any woman really "needs" them).

• Don't do it. They have to be replaced every 10-15 years and come with all kinds of complications. Plus big boobs get in the way.

• If you feel confident in yourself then no why would you lol?
    It's just a waste of money; you'd have to replace them every so often too.
    I feel like breast enhancements are only neccersary if the woman literally hates how she looks and it really bothers her phsycologically.
    It's your body though so do whatever you got to do lol :p

• If you like your body, then why the fuck get them?

• Bob jobs are no bueno ;D