Guys, Are wide hips sexy?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• OHH MAWW GAWWD Wide hips <3 When they bend over and I grab those hips from behind <3

What Guys Said 17

• Wide hips are a secondary sexual characteristic, they signify that you are an adult female ready to be sexually active; Therefore they are attractive to most men.

• Most of the time, yes.

• Yes they are.

• Uhhhhhh... not really.
    Proportional hips are sexy.

• To me, it's one of the sexiest features about a woman's body, for sure. Wide hips are incredibly sexy!!

• yes but they also need to be round and well toned, only wide hips don't attract me

• They can be, yes. Depends on whether they're wide because of your bone structure or because you're overweight. A fit girl with wide hips is hot.

• Yes, very sexy.

• If they are wide due to naturally wide pelvic region and hip bones, in my opinion the wider the more feminine and sexier. But if wide dry to fat. Turn off.

• Very un-sexy to me

• Yes, particularly when the rest of her is in shape.

• Honestly, it depends on the rest of the frame and how well balanced the whole package looks.

• Please put a picture

• of course but not fat

• No something

• Nope nope nope

• No not for me