Rate me from 1-10?

I was bullied all my life because I was ugly when I was younger. Boys would always tease or run away from me. I am quite insecure about my looks as a result. How can I improve my looks/style if I am not attractive? Thank you both guys and girls :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...a57e-33116f4d004f.jpg ...
    ...
    ... and forreal with that warpaint on I can't even tell how your real face would look >_<

• About a 7/10 you look all good, and fk bullies just forget about that and move on as if you're starting fresh.

• The only thing i can see that might make you less attractive is the size of your forehead. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but i imagine you being more attractive with a half-bang type of hair cut. NOT full bangs, because those don't look good on anyone.

• I did get bangs but I don't have big hair for the front to make it look good. It looks flat and lifeless.

• Oh i see. Well you aren't bad looking either way. Above average in my opinion. So a 6 (if you wanted a rating).

• Thank you for the opinion though :)

• 7.5/10 (Maybe even an 8/10) in my own opinion.

To be honest, I don't really know what to say to improve (As you do just naturally have a pretty face), So yeah, Don't be insecure, You look good haha.

• Thank you so much for the kind words. I am just insecure because nobody comes and talks to me. It makes me feel ugly at school and I feel like an outsider. Girls don't even talk to me :(

• Yes I am training to become a pilot. I know as a pilot, I need to be confident in my abilities and to take pride in my work. I do, but I am just a bit insecure about my looks. My friends told me that I am very attractive but the problem is that I don't believe them and that friends are sugar coating to make me feel better. A lot of guys stutter when I talk to them but they might be shy or they don't really like talking to me. I am only good at communication in a team and air traffic control. I can get things done from A to B but with attractions and relationships, I am a bit awkward.

• I mean, You have a boyfriend, So... surely people do see your beauty ya know?

Seriously though matey, Don't worry about it, You look better then good!. :)

• Okay well to be honest all my life I haven't been attracted to Asians... I don't know why... But you OMG I love Asians now OHh maww Gawd <3 <3 <3 <3 Marry me? lol just kidding ur very CUTE 9.99/10

• You are not that bad to be honest

• You seem pretty; i guess you come across wrong people...

• if i knew a way to change your face, i would have long back lol. U have to deal with what u got

• 9/10. those people are jealous.

• 10/10 you are not ugly by no means you're beautiful and you have very beautiful eyes

• I find your eyes are beautiful and your lips too, i want to taste your lips. Joking ;)

• i liked you honey do not worry 8

• holy macaroni ! xD Your like a 12

• 3/10 and maybe new hair?

• You look pretty normal to me. I suspect you weren't being teased over your looks.

• Gorgeous out of gorgeous. You have nothing to worry about. Plenty of people just suck is all.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you're quite pretty!

• Okay, first you need to love yourself for who you are. You are beautiful. Stop comparing yourself to other peoples ideals of beauty. You want to know what guys have always told me that they find the most attractive feature in a woman? Confidence. No amount of outer beauty can make up for inner beauty, confidence, intelligence and wit. I hope you come to learn to love yourself and stop looking for acceptance from others.

• You look so cute! dont worry

• What the hell you're so pretty! I wish I looked like you. 8/10.

• you're a 10/10