How can I look more caucasian?

Ok I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for asking this but whatever. I guess I'm just sick of not even having a chance with guys I find attractive. Any make up tips or anything to make me look more caucasian and also maybe more feminine? This is me without make up. Excuse the stupid expression on my face.
How can I look more caucasian?

Most Helpful Guy

• The stupid expression on your face is quite fitting if you actually believe you have to be white in order to get a boyfriend. Serious derp.

• Not what I said. A lot of guys want to be my boyfriend, just none that I find attractive. And I didn't believe that until guys told me that themselves.

• How is it unchangeable?
      And why should I settle for less? :(

• Your not settling for less when your going for people that like you back, your settling for less when your chasing guys that are not into you and then changing yourself to better fit them

To be honest, the same guys your chasing, if they dont like you now, they sure as hell won't like you when you become a freak of nature with skin whiteners, surgery etc lol

Funny stuff girl really funny I must say

Most Helpful Girl

• First I want to say you are absolutely beautiful the way you are, and if a guy doesn't like you because of your skin colour, well he can go fuck himself because is that really someone you want to be with? I don't think anybody should change themselves in anyway for someone else, if they don't like it they can walk away, so if you really want to for YOU I say go for it, and make yourself look however you want, but don't change for anyone else sweetheart.
    Really though that's your choice, the only way I think you could is to lighten your skin with makeup, but for that you'd need to spend hours, a lot of money and effort to cover all the skin that people would see, and to blend and contour and cover everything evenly and make sure you chose the right colours of eyeshadow and lipstick (if you wear them) for your different skin tone. I mean yeah you could do it, it would take a long time and probably wouldn't look great until you understood how to do it properly (I'm sure you could find a tutorial on Youtube somewhere), also you could bleach your hair to a lighter colour, brown or a dark blond (light hair will only make you seem that much darker) and your eyes, you could get coloured contacts in green or blue or a lighter brown. Avoid sunlight and always put on sunscreen. You could go even farther and get plastic surgery but I wouldn't even recommend that.

What Guys Said 25

• Persecute some minorities, that'll help.

• Please don't even try to do this. You're beautiful just as you are. Tell yourself that when you look in the mirror everyday.

• Don't do the Indian head nod thing, that's one way to not look indian... not exactly what u asked, but hey

• Oh it's you again

And now you wanna look like a white girl lol

• Who are you?

• Well I guess you don't know what kind of a family I come from lol. But that's a different story, But whatever thanks for depressing me even more.

• It doesn't matter the family lol

Most of the white girls and white guys I know that like to date within their own race has to do with attraction but a lot has to do with with they don't want mixed children and family events as well as religion and what ever else that makes th differences.

They want things to be just and exactly like them

Sorry lol, just love yourself that's the best

• You don't need to look Caucasian. I'll bet there plenty of white girl at the moment wishing they look like you. And I guess you are attracted to white guys and you think they are not attracted to you. I'm willing to bet all my money on that they are attracted to you. Maybe they think you are not attracted to them

The only thing you should change is your view about yourself.

• Lol they've told me they're only attracted to white women. But thanks for being so positive haha.
      I wish it worked that way.

• Actually it does work that way. I'm a guy ad I know what guy will think when they see you. I'm sure lots of guys (o any color) will think that you are out of their league.

• Why would you want to change such a pretty face? You look amazing ! It's the guys you are after who are the problem. Change your criterias, not your face...

• There are plenty of white guys that will be into you the way you are... you just are just going through a dry spell.

Have u never ever found a non-white guy attractive? That's hard for me to believe! ;-)

• Haha I'm not going through a dry spell but cute white guys are never interested in dating me. Yeah I find all sorts of guys attractive. But I'm mostly around white guys.

• If only you lived where I live you wouldn't have this problem.

• You don't need to look Caucasian. Come to California, there will be white guys fighting each other to get your attention.

• you are pretty and have a nice body as well.. well if you want contact me for more info..

• Why would you want to?

You have beautiful hair! Do something fun with it.

Don't get why you would have any problems. You should be golden.

• Thank you! And I guess because people who can have nearly whoever they want like to date within their own or whatever. Or so I've been told.

• Powder might help, eye liner. You are really cute already

• You should do plastic surgery,Otherwise you can't. You should let your skin in white first. Make up can't change anyting for you. You look pretty, but I understand your feelings.😔

• Thanks. Do you know anything that makes your skin whiter? And what plastic surgery? My nose?

• @TripleAce No one try to control her, everything is up to her. Don't be too sensitive.

• @Fontaine91 By the way not everyone can have naturally pale skin, If she want to change, She must do that surgery. Your opinion without any helping just try to against mine. You lost your mind already!😪

• what? why do you wanna look caucasian, when you're already so gorgeous, I don't think guys really care if you're caucasian or not when you look like that ;)

• You don't have to look white. Honestly there's too many white girls that all try to dress or look the same. What race are you?

• If without wearing makeup you look so beautiful then with tons of makeup you can get any guy you want

• If you really want to there is always skin lightening cream.

• Um i find you more attractive then white girls and i am white.
    this is all in your head.

• You look absolutely stunning! 10/10

• you look amazing

• u could be some sort of white or mixed already... can u message me i have a question

• oh ur fine

• I doubt it's that you're not white enough

• I've been told several times that it is lol

• I'm just saying that attractiveness isn't definable sometimes.

• I beg to differ

• You look fine and there are plenty of white guys into Asian girls, or hispanic, or whatever you are.

• I know but I have less options haha.

• You're attractive trust me. I don't think your race has anything to do with it.

• You're pretty just the way you are. You don't need to look more white. Let me ask you though. What kind of guys are you attracted to?

• Just good looking guys haha. But look-wise I just tend to attract creeps and guys with a fetish for girls my ethnicity. Cute guys just want to have sex with me-they'd never date me because they're mostly attracted to white women.

• I never said only white guys. They are just who I am around the most. I've dated all sorts of guys.

• I don`t think you should try to hide who you are.

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have to alter your ethnicity to attract better men. If the guys around you are creepy, turn them down and be patient. White women attract creeps too.

• Lol I know but pretty white women attract good looking white guys.

• Pretty, whatever your ethnicity is, attract good looking white guys too. Promise.

• You could dye your hair a lighter color and wear colored contact lenses or use skin bleaching products (that's what people in japan do a lot) but honestly I don't think you really need that, you're already naturally pretty!

• Thanks. Do you know any skin bleaching products? Most don't seem to work.

• Sorry, but I actually have an apartment in Japan and been there enough times so I know :) & lmao just chill your titties tbh @fountaine91

• You look like the main singer from the Pussy Cat Dolls. I mean, you look hot. Copy her make up. Why look more caucasian? You look great.

• Don't! You look beautiful the way you are :D

• hahaha :-) you are totally wearing makeup! You are gorgeous though. Although I dont know why you would want to date men that see your looks as a problem anyway.
    You are a nice mix of cute and elegant, dont try change too much when you are so naturally beautiful.
    Perhaps you could work on your self esteem and taste in men instead :-)
    If you keep being such a desperado, you will end up with a dickhead and you probably won't even realise :(