Would you consider a dress that was tight and showed curves to be slutty?

Even if the dress didn't show any skin and flowed out at bottom. If it was just tight enough to show curves would you consider it slutty? I'm asking because I have a dress like that that I love and I'm a bit curvier than most my age (meaning I'm just skinny and bigger chested, to put it bluntly) and I want to be able to wear it to class and stuff without having to worry about being slut-shamed or anything.

• Yes, I would consider a dress like that to be slutty
  • No, I would not consider a dress like that to be slutty.
It may also be good to note that it's a causal dress. Perfect for just wearing to everyday events like class.

Most Helpful Guy

• People calling you a slut does not make you a slut. If you think the dress is appropriate, then wear it and send those you don't like it to hell. Stop letting yourself being told how to act and how to dress. Own it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you're wearing it is say. It's hard to be like that dress is inappropriate for x event or class without seeing it though.

What Guys Said 8

• To school, i don't find it to be very appropriate. Since everyone else goes casual, they'll look at you like an attention seeker.

• If it didn't have a ton of huge openings and show a lot of skin, then no, it wouldn't be. However, tons of cleavage and stuff like that could potentially be.

• No those dresses just simply look good.

• The older I get, the less and less I believe there is any such thing as "slutty".

That is just a derogatory term used for women.

• Not slutty. If you're not showing skin and it's just tight it shouldn't be a problem. But if you DO have a banging body (and skinny with a big chest certainly qualifies) then you will get a lot of heads turning!

How skinny and big chested are we talking here anyway?

• I don't think it matters, but if you must know

Waist: 25in
      Bust: 37in

• Just out of curiosity, what happened?

• Hey! How's things? Drop me a line if you're still on here.

• I don't think sluttiness and tight dresses are correlated.

• It really depends on the dress and how you wear it. I mean most of the time I'd say yeah that's slutty but I mean I like sluts soooo yeah. Sluts need love and are just as loveable and honestly can sometimes make great wives if they're up for it so i mean if your worried about looking slutty your probably worried about impressing the wrong people

• Ya, pretty much

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely not. Your body is beautiful and certain cuts and materials accentuate that.

Don't worry about it.

• No, the way you dress doesn't make you a slut.

• No, how you dress does not make you a slut its how you act.

• Not at all.