Emma VS Gemma who wins?

Who`s hotter?

Emma  VS Gemma who wins?
Gemma Atherton

Gemma Atherton

Emma Watson

• Gemma
  • Emma

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Emma is is more attractive.

• what makes her more beautiful?

• Emma Watson all the way. She's gorgeous and her personality even makes her more attractive <3 www.randomlynew.com/.../wmma-hot.gif media.giphy.com/media/AKobp70Tqp7qw/giphy.gif cdn2.crushable.com/.../...f-Being-A-Wallflower.gif</a>

• well you purposefully found a goofy picture of Emma what did you expect?
    She's an Ivy league graduate and member of the UN so that's what counts more.

• that is a bad pic of emma, but i still think emma

• Gemma looks more foreign, so she's way hotter.

• So you put 2 photos of Gemma and 1 photo of Emma not looking her best? Fair judgement.

• Emma is way famous no need even to. put a PIC of her and gemma is less well known

• Yes but that doesn't mean its a fair judgement, if you want a fair judgement on them both then you either use pictures of them both not looking their best or you use pictures of them both looking nice otherwise you're being biased to the girl you clearly think is more hotter

• Fair enough

What Guys Said 4

• I honestly don't find Gemma attractive at all. To me, it's kind of a silly comparison. Obviously Emma's more attractive.

• downvote xD

• Not sure why you dislike that I have my own opinion, but to each their own.

• Emma all the fricken way!!!

• Gemma Atherton no doubt, Emma Watson looks like a child to me (no paedo)

• Emma Watson has prettier eyes but overall Gemma has a more voluptuous body and sex appeal.